Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

As a Liverpool fan I am ashamed of the scum who threw missiles into your end last night. It's cowardly. Looking on RAWK some reds saw missiles thrown last night and have said they will report it.
You probably should have stopped there.

We have very few hooligans, that isnt our thing these days.
Who were all those c*nts that destroyed our bus a couple of years ago then ?

As a Liverpool fan I am ashamed of the scum who threw missiles into your end last night. It's cowardly. Looking on RAWK some reds saw missiles thrown last night and have said they will report it.
I follow Liverpool home and away and the only fans we have trouble with are united, Chelsea,Everton and recently you lot. The fans of those clubs all have one thing in common, they are the most vociferous with their heysel, Hillsborough and (bar everton) anti Scouse songs. Of course forest are trying to join the group now.
We can go to any other away game and it's a pleasant experience, even at arsenal,spurs,West ham and Leeds.
Reading these posts on here I can only hope you are just being brave behind your keyboards because if you came out with the abuse you spout on here you'd get a kicking sooner or later.
I met city fans at Leicester before the community shield and we got on well. The league game at anfield this season saw city fans in pubs around anfield getting no hassle at all
I am not making excuses but if you keep insulting fans all the time they will respond in kind.
We have very few hooligans, that isnt our thing these days. We learnt after heysel. Maybe that's the trouble, we are seen as a soft touch you can insult us all you like knowing you wont get battered. Would you goad leeds, millwall or united relentlessly? No of course not.
You lot are far from blameless. The Muppets next to the away fans for league games at the etihad do nothing but goad. Not to mention throwing coins.
You want it to stop......it'll take both sets f fans to have a look at their own behaviour

Lol

20221126_101858.jpg

Yes you are right.

The cause of much of the "persecution" anger on the City fan side is the actions of Liverpool's owners, executives and staff. The cause of much of the "bitterness and jealousy" anger on the Liverpool fan side likewise. It's easy blaming the fans, but don't treat the symptoms, treat the underlying health problems.

The execs don't live in the same world as the fans, that's why they're so clunky in their interactions with us.

tbh I think lfc fans need to just toughen up about it. So people shout nasty things, every club does, some really vile stuff. I dont see why lfc's pain is greater than anyone else's?
Final, final post as I saw this and couldn't help but respond.

I had family and friends in the thick of it and know the impact on them. This isn't just football banter to many people.

If I started mouthing off about death to someone else who had been affected by it, even without the horrific circumstances of hillsborough, I would expect a smack in the mouth.

I'll leave it there.

Final, final post as I saw this and couldn't help but respond.

I had family and friends in the thick of it and know the impact on them. This isn't just football banter to many people.

If I started mouthing off about death to someone else who had been affected by it, even without the horrific circumstances of hillsborough, I would expect a smack in the mouth.

I'll leave it there.
Did you throw anything last night?
Were you there, did you see anyone throw anything?

Last edited:
The only fight I ever got into at a football match was with a copper on a horse trying to crush me near a turnstile, arrogant bastard and his horse moved soon enough.
DearGiantAngelwingmussel-size_restricted.gif

Has anyone actually seen a Scouse condemn the actions of last night? All I've seen is 'ye buts' and 'its your fault'
They just can't bring themselves to accept any blame.
And let's face it, it's all faux outrage about Hillsborough anyway (Apart from the one's that were there or the relatives of the victim's) most of the cunts weren't even born then or were too young to remember it.
Because most people are normal everywhere, there are unsurprisingly plenty on RAWK doing just that:

Here are a few quotes from just one page on their match thread.

The person who threw the container full of coins needs to be identified and put inside for a long time. Anyone using whataboutery also needs to have a good strong look at themselves. It was disgraceful and there is absolutely no justification for it. It ends up giving all the respectable Liverpool fans a bad name and it also "justifies" retaliation from similar fans from other clubs.

A kid was injured due to this senseless act and everyone needs to condem it without any whataboutery.
I was complaining about Sky 'both sides'-ing our behaviour and City fans behaviour before the game - I'm afraid a number of our fans have made me look like a biased/blinkered idiot now. They were completely right to do it, our supporters are certainly a part of the problem now too we can't play dumb about it or act innocent to try and feel better about things in-house.
I was at the back of the away section. If it happened at the end of the game, I think I may have seen that pint pot getting thrown about 20 or 30 rows in front of me. I remember being appalled that a few things were clearly getting thrown over the top in front of me. I also thought the way the plastic pint pot flew towards the Man City supporters below was odd. If it was filled with coins, that would explain the way it flew.

That is very premeditated and anyone doing that deserves prosecution.

I am going to respond to that email we got sent to give what information I have which isn’t very much but would give them a focus of where to look on the CCTV.
Bad bellends infront of me repeatedly spitting down into Tier 2 in the last 15 mins of the game.
Vile.

Going to report it too I think.
If you go looking for the offensive posts, there are plenty of those, but there are plenty, as there are on this site, who are pretty disgusted too.

I follow Liverpool home and away and the only fans we have trouble with are united, Chelsea,Everton and recently you lot. The fans of those clubs all have one thing in common, they are the most vociferous with their heysel, Hillsborough and (bar everton) anti Scouse songs. Of course forest are trying to join the group now.
We can go to any other away game and it's a pleasant experience, even at arsenal,spurs,West ham and Leeds.
Reading these posts on here I can only hope you are just being brave behind your keyboards because if you came out with the abuse you spout on here you'd get a kicking sooner or later.
I met city fans at Leicester before the community shield and we got on well. The league game at anfield this season saw city fans in pubs around anfield getting no hassle at all
I am not making excuses but if you keep insulting fans all the time they will respond in kind.
We have very few hooligans, that isnt our thing these days. We learnt after heysel. Maybe that's the trouble, we are seen as a soft touch you can insult us all you like knowing you wont get battered. Would you goad leeds, millwall or united relentlessly? No of course not.
You lot are far from blameless. The Muppets next to the away fans for league games at the etihad do nothing but goad. Not to mention throwing coins.
You want it to stop......it'll take both sets f fans to have a look at their own behaviour
Stop it… I’ll piss my pants

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.