Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

You mention the semi final against Everton. I was at the first leg at Everton, their winner should of been disallowed as Lukaku was impeding Willy.
So the ONE decision you managed to find doesn't stack up.
No mate, not just looking for a decision, my point is always someone to blame for it, not out tactics our players, always someone else it's getting boring now

Don’t forget the amount of pens Franny Lee got.
You mean scored. There is a general misconception that he was personally involved ih the play when we got a penalty. In the season he scored (?) 13 penalties (Lee 1 (pen)), he was only involved in about 4, at least 2 of those being handled after he shot at goal. And that was over 40 years ago! What next - Biully Meredith diving for a penalty as "evidence" that we DO get decisions in our favour?

;-)

We don't defend in an organised manner because most of our players are coming back from the attack, so we always seem to concede a goal from any counter attack, so you have decide as a fan what you want, all out attack, pep style or a bit more organised , klopp style? I am definitely a city fan before I get slated and want to win every game but there are pro's and cons of pep. I was at the Bayern game at home when we won 3 2 and they were better than us with 10 men but somehow we overcame the press and won and I think it's the same now, teams are starting to realise we can't do it for 90 minutes? CITD

One game changing decision in our favour many months ago compared to half a dozen against in a week. What is your point?
Point is as just replied to someone else, bored of after every defeat it's always someone else to blame, never the tactics, never pep, never the inability of our players to finish chances, never our defenders for defending like school kids, never mind, it will always be someone else to blame

Venables is available. Just hope Txiki has his number.
Very droll
The point I was making was that our best chance of proceeding was being defensively sound. From the line up Pep saw different.
Mancini used to do my head in when he thought playing 3 forwards made you more likely to score goals. If it's not your normal formation it doesn't. They get in each others way.
We were always going to concede today.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Whatever the rights and wrongs, We need to learn from these last few games and come back stronger.

No mate, not just looking for a decision, my point is always someone to blame for it, not out tactics our players, always someone else it's getting boring now

Don't recall anyone complaining about the ref when we lost to Liverpool in the league. Pep and the team were rightly critised.

That's because there wasn't any bent decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.