Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

one thing i will say is i can't stand liverpool or their fans. a bunch plastic, self entitled pricks in the main. as everton fans sing ' show us your i pads ' !

Bad decisions are made occasionally, but we get one colossal bad decision after another by supposedly the best officials in the business. Three in the first leg, two against Manure, a couple tonight. Pattern emerging ?

Bad decisions are made occasionally, but we get one colossal bad decision after another by supposedly the best officials in the business. Three in the first leg, two against Manure, a couple tonight. Pattern emerging ?
And to think it was turning around after a few months of nothing too severe to complain about. Before it was challenges that take individual players out through injury. Now it’s just bending and blurring lines to take us out as a club.

All I see in my Twitter feed is images from the match from the City official account. I swear they're Tweeting more of this depressing shit than when they win.

How about giving it a rest for a day and not reminding me?

Just got back in and whilst many will be probably blaming the defence for going out, the telling stat for me as was discussed on the radio was that over 180 mins we had 31 shots and only three on target, that is simply piss poor at this level.

I actually saw the lino fist pump when he put his flag up for an offside - wtf is all that about. The ref constantly turning his back on the game whilst Carius wasted time on Goal kicks - not a second added time for the first half etc etc.

Some of our players didn't seem to believe a win was possible, and played accordingly - Sane being the biggest culprit.
Kev looked knackered towards the end and really needs a rest.

When they scored their first it kicked off in 104 with someone taking a good pasting - no sympathy at all.

Let's get the league won ASAP and give the team some well deserved rest

I will admit I am a Liverpool fan, an imposter on your site. I have to admit I am totally underwhelmed by the lack of support you show for your team. You have bought the best manager in the world and given him a totally unlimited budget ( I know many of you have had to endure abuse from your despicable neighbours for many years, I have always rated the city supporters rather than the glory hunters next door) Personally what liverpool have done with almost no budget is far superior but I know you will keep buying players until you reach your dream. Please do me one huge favour, dont become your next door neighbours, they honestly believe their own hype and think they deserve everything because they are Manchester United, If and When you make it to the top, try and retain a little more class. The way Pep reorganised yor team tonight was a masterstroke and very nearly worked (it definitely had me worried) but just buying the best players in the world doesnt make the best team as we proved tonight. We have just thrashed the best team in the world over two legs (and yes your second goal should have been allowed, you were robbed, but it doesnt make any difference at the end of the day)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.