Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

I was lucky enough to be in the tunnel club and talk about bizarre decisions. The pre match ex player they had in there to interview before the game was Bruce grobbelar.

What the fuck is that about?

Amazing first half. Capitulated in the 2nd. Mentality at times is weaker than a house of cards
I think it was more the fact once Salah scored it killed the game.
I firmly believe it would have been a totally different outcome had Sane’s goal stood.

While the referreing was poor in both legs for me Liverpool went through because they defended better away from home than we did.

I was lucky enough to be in the tunnel club and talk about bizarre decisions. The pre match ex player they had in there to interview before the game was Bruce grobbelar.

What the fuck is that about?
An indication of where this club is heading , that’s disgusting .

To play the Pep way we need a bigger squad of quality players, its too demanding to play week in, week out.
Look at KDB, hes played nearly every game and has been a shadow of the player we know over the last few months.
Sounds mad but we need to spend big again in the summer.

Thought KDB was absolutely brilliant last night in the first half

While the referreing was poor in both legs for me Liverpool went through because they defended better away from home than we did.
Bang on the money.
You can't concede 5 goals over two legs and expect to go through.
Defenders constantly making mistakes is really starting to frustrate me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.