Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I support Man City and I live currently in the south west. Before that in the south east. I have never lived up north. However I have supported City since 1967. As a young teenager I caught the train to London to watch City every time they came to town. Recently I have shared a mini bus of supporters travelling from the South West to City home games every midweek when Champions league nights were on getting home around 4am.
Should I support Bristol City the nearest team to me?.

Not a fucking chance!
Fair enough, I've lived down south for years now..i do watch Enfield mind you...but City first of course..i just find that when kids support the most successful team BECAUSE they are the most successful its a just doesn't sit right - their local club needs more support - you have been a blue longer than ive lived! I started going with my Dad and brother in '74... and we kept going even when we moved to the south coast...hard to change a team though but always watched local football as well. UPTB - here's to another mmm 56 years lol

Still can’t get my head around this
0b18a578aadc6fc1a94fd6ba70392e79.jpg
Anywhere else on the pitch...... Joke decision.... would they have chalked it off if Ederson fked up like Allison did? NOT A CHANCE

We're so much better than every team but just not hitting the right gear yet where everything is clicking. Not too upset but still vexxed about the game.

That "foul" on Allison though was outrageous.

Although he works his arse off, is always available, a likeable, honest lad etc. etc.
The Alvarez position is where we could improve imo. A Silva, Nasri, even Gundo type there would have destroyed Liverpool today. Gets in some fantastic positions, but decision making wanting.

Although he works his arse off, is always available, a likeable, honest lad etc. etc.
The Alvarez position is where we could improve imo. A Silva, Nasri, even Gundo type there would have destroyed Liverpool today. Gets in some fantastic positions, but decision making wanting.
Exactly that, likeable, all hustle and bustle...better when he is in the box and just fire at goal...get him having to think...not really his game...at the moment...maybe in a few years he will acquire more guile but he is not a natural thinker in game situations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.