Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

a great game and proud of the lads with the way they thought hard and faced liverpool up.
its all you can ask of the players give us 100% win lose or draw in that city shirt.

don't normally do this but some credit to liveprool ? their forward line scares the life out of me because they seem to never miss when they are in. its the only thing missing from our squad that killer striker ? a cold-blooded finisher

manchester city shown the world yesterday we are top dog in the premier league. the world watching us play like that will only mean one thing man united WHO ? arm chair fans will be out shopping today for manchester city kits

The result is more frustrating today hearing all the reaction about the sides being so evenly matched…

Similar to a lot of derbies with Pep where we’ve played them off the park and won 2-1, unfortunately the only thing that gets remembered is the score line.

There’s likely to be 2 more head to head games this season and they can’t be draws.
How can the teams be evenly matched when they have the best player in the world in every position?

What could have been…

5-CBF40-E5-5-B87-44-CF-87-CB-B4-BF87764-F6-A.jpg
FFS

He nearly had a great game, but, he was asleep on their 2nd goal. Watch it tonight - he lets Mane get a free run.

I think people are being too harsh on him for this. He was on his bike going forward much more than usual to keep Robertson pinned back and I think he'd probably set off when the ball goes to Cancelo and then we lose the ball 10 yards outside our box and even he can't recover from that.

Is the only correct answer.
There's fuck all point being the better team if we don't win. It's OK once or twice a season but not against our main title challengers and not when we've dropped so many points in the past couple of months.
I’m very happy not proving we are better by winning in the two league games, so long as we go on to win the league and prove we are better by winning in the fa cup semi and champions league final.

I think people are being too harsh on him for this. He was on his bike going forward much more than usual to keep Robertson pinned back and I think he'd probably set off when the ball goes to Cancelo and then we lose the ball 10 yards outside our box and even he can't recover from that.
I thought walker showed clearly who the best right back in the country is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.