Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

I thought we were well on top after the first goal but the play was held up by the smoke bomb and it cost us.

Momentum lost and possibly the title due to idiots desperate to be seen.

He decided not to book Thiago first time in the same way KDb didnt get booked for his tackle on Fabinho in the final third near the end.

all of you take off your blue glasses. In the post match not one person has mentioned it including United ex players - so maybe its just you
Read the BBC's live feed - opinion on there was that Thiago should have got a second yelllow and Schmeichel wondered how Fabinho didn't get booked for what Alty thought was a foul by KdB.

Great performance. A shame we did not bag the 3 points, which would have been thoroughly deserved. Play like that from here on, in and all will be grand. Tis a joy to watch this side.

Liverpool we’re so open on their flanks, keep stretching them with through balls on that high line again next week.

We were by far and away the better team.

we play football the right way and not just kick and rush
today we did go longer with hit them over the top and it sort of worked ? but like i said a striker in this squad is the difference from winning everything

Me at the full-time whistle
200w.gif
Was that because Thiago took out your ankles too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.