Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Off the pitch l was pissed off to see so many half and half scarves on East Stand Level 3. Many tourists but scouse fans too.
Unfortunately many of them were in seats usually occupied by season ticket holders who couldn't be bothered going unless a large number had good reasons for missing and putting up tickets for resale.

We should have won. And today we should have won again. 4 points dropped. Dippers two points won. That’s the summary of two PL games vs Liverpool.

We are too wasteful. Yes we score many. We create many. We win many. Even without a CF. But with a CF we would’ve beating the dippers twice. Easily.

KdB MOTM. He was a true leader in his display. Everyone was good to very good. And still we dropped points. Unfortunately for us. Great for FA, Liverpool and media.

Edit: Get rid of VAR. And how do referees in PL manage to make so many stupid mistakes over and over again.
Awful foul. Only a yellow card. VAR? Not interfering. WTF. And everybody on here will know what moment I’m talking about. Dreadful.

I didn't enjoy anything after Jesus's goal. We should have been 3 or 4 up by half time and seeing out the second half without a worry.

Our lack of a genuine striker was there for the world to see today. We're one player away from being the perfect team.

Walker and KDB made the difference for us today imo. Best players on the park.

What's this LIverpool came back into the game 2nd half. They scored early 2nd half.That's it.
They have to shape the narrative after the match for the vast majority of football fans that didn’t watch to cover up that they were battered and that they were largely saved by corrupt officiating and our inability to regularly make good decisions whilst within 15 yards of goal.

And it’s easy to do with edited highlights packages that show a equal numbers of chances, leave out all of the contentious (or downright wrong) decisions, and the paid punditry and advertising dressed up as editorials that flood the internet over the coming week.

Apart from not sending off Thiago & Fabinho I agree.
The only thing with that is… the same as Sky and Spurs moaning about Laporte at Wembley last season… if either were booked for the first one they could have been booked for, it’s very unlikely they’d make the next bookable offence challenge.

Not all fouls are bookings neither.

I’ve no problem with the ref today.

I thought we were well on top after the first goal but the play was held up by the smoke bomb and it cost us.

Momentum lost and possibly the title due to idiots desperate to be seen.

That's a bit OTT mate

The title is won over 9 months.

Not over a smoke bomb.

It was thrown on the pitch by a Liverpool fan from the Liverpool end.

Cannot agree - they have a more difficult run-in and KdB looks like he is going to win it if he has to do everything himself. I understand where you are coming from though as a City fan who has lived through some of the crazy times.

Think the cock ups against spurs and today when teams have a go has put that doubt in my mind just felt we had to win today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.