Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Think the cock ups against spurs and today when teams have a go has put that doubt in my mind just felt we had to win today.
Couldn't disagree more. The important thing was not to lose - then, it would have been in Liverpool's hands; now, it's entirely in ours - and we've been through this before against them and won the race. We will do again.
Henderson and Klopp after the game are struggling to hide their disappointment as they know that, barring a miracle, they've lost another title race to little Manchester City.
Happy fuckin'days!

Which one of you knobheads threw that smoke bomb on the pitch? They were rattled, we were swarming all over them. Dropped ball. We pull back, they score.
Who?
As bad as the **** who ruined that West Ham attack against Lyon

Idiotic isn't the word

You cannot underestimate that performance today.

Liverpool are in the top 3 sides on the planet and we were absolutely the better side. Made them look ordinary, which they definitely aren’t.

It’s been clear as day we need a proper finisher. Today was the clearest evidence yet. We would’ve had 5 or 6 with a Haaland or Kane today. That’s how much on top we were.

I think it’s 2 points dropped tbh. However, we’ve shown the world who the better team is today. That will sit in the dippers’ heads and I expect them to slowly fold now.
Spot on

In a strange way I think thats not a bad result today, we know we cant let up till the end of the season & I still think the dippers will drop points in one of the next three games,
If we had won a lot of the media & some supporters would have thought its all over but we really cant let our foot off the pedal now.

City fans in SS1 threw it into the cult end, they threw it onto the pitch. Watched it happen
Some of our “fans” need to give their head a wobble - throwing flares and smoke bombs into the opposing fan section (or any section) is ridiculous - noticed it happened against the rags and again today

One thing that particularly impressed me was how patient we were. I know it can be frustrating watching us not be more aggressive but the last thing you want against Liverpool is an end-to-end game. We really picked our moments and when we cut through them we really tore them open.

Unfortunately we were a bit slow to play the final ball, and when we did it wasn't quite right. An the odd time we did get it right we weren't clinical enough.

It was very mature on our part, and I don't think it's a coincidence Liverpool have struggled to actually beat us for so long now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.