Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

I know it feels like two points lost, but fuck me, watching a football game that two teams especially our own where we see Pep has been taken us and football as a whole to a level not seen anywhere on this planet, is quite simply breathtaking and unbelievable.

I honestly believe Pep will stay another two years at least, he is pushing himself to football perfection and tbh, I don’t think he’s far from it.

It was to be fair mate. Raz's shoulder is ahead of Matip's foot... JUST!
Look at the ball leaving Kevs foot it is elongated. That is the wrong frame simple as. The moment the ball touches the foot it is leaving the foot. The right frame is moments before. VAR today put the var in Livarpool, a shocking decision by the corrupt VAR official and it cost us the game against them again. How many times will this be allowed to go on. The game is corrupt to its core.

We did enough to win.

I would have taken a draw at the start to keep us in it. Gutted with the missed opportunities to kill the dippers.

Considering the media had us beaten by the best team in the world our boys really showed them who is the fucking boss.

Well done City.
This result keeps the dipper fans turning up.
We were far and away the better side.
Ederson should have saved their first attempt.
We missed so many good chances.
Jesus got giddy and greedy after his goal.
Thiago should have been sent off.
Sterlings goal was ruled offside, very close, (imo he should have been given the benefit of the doubt.)
And finally Mahrez should have buried his chance.
Oh, and why no opportunity to take the resulting corner?

From our Maroon friend's website, North of the border
"Ref allows Fabinho away with red card tackle. Treats Liverpool with kid gloves".
"Foul, foul, foul, foul from Liverpool"
"Draw fair enough, still in City's hands"
"City had better chances but the English Celtic fouled their way to a draw"
"Liverpool really are a filthy club with no redeeming features. From their diving, their fouling and their putrid support, I wish them nothing but misery".

It could have been won, but Liverpool are super clinical so it is what it is. I do feel like we outplay them to some degree though and there's a reason they haven't beaten us for some time now. 3 seasons at least it feels like. the feeling for me has always been we're in a slight transitional this year with some holes in our squad after a poor summer yet we are top of the league anyway and favorites to win with 7 games left.
Thought Klopp had Pep's number, I remember when the media were all using that bs because of those two champions league games. We're the better side make no mistake about it, we're just a top striker away from being ruthless

This result keeps the dipper fans turning up.
We were far and away the better side.
Ederson should have saved their first attempt.
We missed so many good chances.
Jesus got giddy and greedy after his goal.
Thiago should have been sent off.
Sterlings goal was ruled offside, very close, (imo he should have been given the benefit of the doubt.)
And finally Mahrez should have buried his chance.
Oh, and why no opportunity to take the resulting corner?
The last point is because we play in blue :)

Think next week depends very much on the side that Pep puts out. Liverpool have United on the Tuesday after and we don’t play until the Wednesday so I think we should go strong. Be interesting to see what he does.
I don't think we can afford to play Steffen in nets to be honest, I hope Ederson starts he's vital to how we play. Steffen tends to end up in no mans land when coming out of his box and with the amount of balls Liverpool put in behind we need Eddy. Nothing against Steffen against any other team in the FA Cup I think we could afford to play him just not against this lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.