Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Couldn't disagree more. The important thing was not to lose - then, it would have been in Liverpool's hands; now, it's entirely in ours - and we've been through this before against them and won the race. We will do again.
Henderson and Klopp after the game are struggling to hide their disappointment as they know that, barring a miracle, they've lost another title race to little Manchester City.
Happy fuckin'days!
As much as they console themselves that ‘a draw was a fair result’, they know when they go to bed tonight they were very very lucky today

Tried not to comment too early. But how have we not wont that game of football. Love Pep but enough is enough. Buy a striker and destroy everyone…..

When was the last game we didnt deserve to get a point or win a game…. But did so. I cant remember….

But game after game when we dont win we dominate possession and chances. Criminal at this level….

Not a bad result but AARRRGGGGHHHHH

Having had a quick look through the thread, it seems there's plenty of posters thinking the same way as me. We haven't really been at our best this season and we know we can be wasteful. Liverpool also haven't quite been at their best either but we know they can be clinical. So I'd have taken the point beforehand.

The game bore that out and it was a point each. But what it showed was that we are by far the better team and hopefully that will help us next Saturday. We're also still in the driving seat and I reckon we've got a 75-80% chance of winning the league.

You can certainly see today as a wasted opportunity to give us a huge advantage in that title race. But we're no worse off than we were before the game, having got our hardest game out of the way, and that's fine for me.
This is far too reasonable assessment this late into the evening. Compare this to my "Mahrez can fuck off forever" comment in the match day thread.

I had some foreign twat behind me in the East Stand and when the Bin Di##ers scored the **** shouted Gooooallllllllllll, I turned around and politely told him to shut the fuck up, didn't hear a peep from him after that.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.