Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Yeah blue ones after both city goals by liverpool fans in our end...
The one where the game was halted definitely was thrown by a Liverpool fan onto the pitch… it was thrown into their section by a City fan initially

The one where the game was halted definitely was thrown by a Liverpool fan onto the pitch… it was thrown into their section by a City fan initially
So that mKes it right does it. I am nearly 76 years old but have to unzip my jacket and remove my hat before being wanded and allowed entry. Yet these pillocks can successfully bring incendiary devices into the stadium?

Just home from watching those thieving Scousers steal away with a point that did not belong to them. They were aided and abetted by the perverse combination that is VAR and the current offside rule, which yet again ruled out a goal that really shouldn't be chalked off but the laws of the game have moved away from the principle of what the offside rule was devised for. Does VAR really add anything positive to the game!

The foregoing does not excuse City for not making more of their opportunities. However, yet again we looked to be the better team; hopefully we can prove it beyond doubt in what remains of the season.

I think the season so far shows the gaping hole in our team. WE NEED AN OUT AND OUT STRIKER. If we had one from the beginning of the season, we would absolutely be clear and home by now. As brilliant as the lads have been by scoring from all over the park, its hard to imagine that if we had an out and out finisher, that so many more of the endless opportunities that are created would have been converted. Today, we should have scored another 3 or 4 clear chances. Go get Haaland - give him whatever he wants and next season is already a forgone conclusion

someone said put Liverpool front player into the chances we missed, Sterling at the start of the game, Mahrez in last second with the chip, Jesus who didnt cross it into KDB arriving, and more or less that is 2-3 goals scored.

Also to be honest we may have scored the goal that Jota scored (not 100% of the time tho) but Jesus or Sterling would have missed Mane's one because they would have gone closer until the chance fizzles out and GK comes out to save,collect.

what was great Jesus goal he scored it with one touch, first idea, first touch, boom, the woodwork helped thank God.
if he tries to bring it down or do anything else with it, its dead.

Walker made a huge mistake on Mane, no way he should run in behind him like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.