Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

We pulled out righty so. Levy got greedier then he normally is after seeing us pay 100m for Grealish.

Fitting an out and out Striker into our play will be interesting next season, which 1 of the rotating excellent front 6 misses out?

Don't think it will be as straightforward as saying Haaland or whoever scores a bagful for us in our current set up.

We were excellent today but reckon Gundog finishes a couple of those balls across the box, but equally would we have created so many without Raz, Phil and Jesus playing how they did today?

This is what you get with Pep, so many qaulity midfield and forward options and no drop off when rotated,

I love it.
I'd swap Sterling for Son.

Do we play a weakened side on Saturday, and concentrate on the Prem and CL? Do we hell!!!! Let's see what Stonehenge gob is made of!
They looked tired in spots today, I'd run them into the ground again on Saturday on that big Wembley pitch and see if we can soften them up for the run in. They've never gone this deep into the cups before, let alone both of them, and add in AFCON for some of their key players plus the disappointment of getting knocked out and not winning today there is a chance their season will fizzle out.

Here is the frame that *NBC SPORTS* showed to determine if Sterling was onside right after the goal, at which point the commentators agree he was just on side. This frame is inline with the rules for determining offside.

VAR subsequently used a later frame where the ball was well off Kev’s foot to determine Sterling was offside.

Everything about today was corruption in broad daylight.

A7-ECC2-CF-4643-473-B-BB0-E-22-FC5317-D863.jpg

C5-C7-A3-F1-22-EF-4508-89-A3-370673-EAEA4-C.jpg
I was more pissed off with the so called foul on Mane just before half time when Foden fired the rocket in to the far corner.

they didnt really have a plan or reaction for Pep dropping Bernardo deep almost next to Rodri. wonder if we do the same in the FA cup, as they will work on that now for sure how to combat it.

but as Milner didnt get a red in previous game for 3x yellow worthy faults,, or Thiago now or the way TAA and Fabihnho avoided yellow before they got one, you can put money on who will it be next time. I guess Robertson and van Dijk next time.

but they didnt get a corner, so it evens out.

Matip’s left shoulder is beyond his right foot so the line should be from there. The ball has left Kevin’s foot in the official frame. They could easily have made it look on side. The technology is not precise enough for black and white decisions.

Yup the ball has left Kev's foot in that shot. Very dubious ruling.

Only just got to watch it. Probably deserved to win by a couple but a great game, and time we recognised the dippers as a decent side, the cnuts. A good team performance and great tactics by the manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.