Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Lets hope this isn't the "everything's fine" Chelsea scenario from last year where they beat us once and everyone was supposed to relax and then they beat us again and everyone needed to wind their neck in and then....
We’ve played Liverpool twice this season and were the better side both games and should have won.

We played Chelsea 4 times last season and in each of the last 3 we were a fucking shambles and deserved to lose all 3.

Some of you lot are obsessed with slagging off Sterling. You’re like the lad who stands behind me at the game, from the first whistle to the second he was subbed off be spent the entire game shouting “get out of my fucking club” at him.

The sad prick.

Maybe he meant you mate?

Was Keane and Richards in the sky box so doubt it. Think the feeling amongst most was it was offside, Sterling’s body language in itself told me he thought he was off before they even went to var.
There was a quiet period before the dippers came out with a concerted cheer. The south stand has the worst possible view of offside St the far end so its still a mystery to me.

Does anyone know where you can purchase the Madchester jumper Pep wears? Can only find the white version…

Some of you lot are obsessed with slagging off Sterling. You’re like the lad who stands behind me at the game, from the first whistle to the second he was subbed off be spent the entire game shouting “get out of my fucking club” at him.

The sad prick.

Some of the slagging of Sterling in the ground is a bit over the top - but he is an incredibly frustrating player at times.

The bloke behind me was nearly having a stroke whenever we passed backwards. Tried to explain to him that it's needed to shift the players on the other team around but he was having none of itm

There was a quiet period before the dippers came out with a concerted cheer. The south stand has the worst possible view of offside St the far end so its still a mystery to me.

As far as I could tell, Neville called it offside from the picture before it came up on the screen at the ground.
Maybe they had access to listening to him.

The sad prick.
Some people just aren't happy in life unless they've got someone to make their victim. Can't you complain & get the prick moved elsewhere?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.