Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Offside my arse...

FP_2HSwWUAAVOmm

EDIT: the frame from NBC for reference** thanks @SebastianBlue

View attachment 40063
The weirdest thing is how the line down from Sterling’s shoulder doesn’t stop level with his foot but seems to keep going a bit extra. This creates a gap between the lines.

Literally none of this is needed, just draw the line from the feet.....

When VAR came in the rule should have been amended because when it was just linesman there was no way they could make some of the calls that are coming out now - where half a players finger is offside and it just doesn't make sense.

It doesnt matter where they draw the line if they cant 100% accurately say when the pass is started.

The picture when the ball is round Sterling is well on side. The blurred picture of the ball which is now twice as big ! They say Sterling was of. Which picture is correct ?

I finished up a little worse for wear yesterday.
Did anyone see a replay of Gabbies penalty incident?

Ps. Jammy fuckin scouse vermin, I detest them.

Just said exactly the same and then read your post. It's simple isn't it?
Good call but also bring in the “daylight” rule, if the defender has any part of his body playing the attacker on side then no offside. No problem with that being forensically analysed as the benefit is already with the attacker.

We're still in the driving seat for the league.
We're still in the driving seat for the CLQF
Dippers will know we're the better side, ahead of Saturday.

Rest your sphincters
Lets hope this isn't the "everything's fine" Chelsea scenario from last year where they beat us once and everyone was supposed to relax and then they beat us again and everyone needed to wind their neck in and then....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.