• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------------Ederson----------------------

Walker----------Dias--------------Laporte--------Cancelo

-------------------Rodri-------------------Gundo-----------------

Bernie--------------------KDB---------------------Foden

---------------------------Sterling------------------------

Dont think Jesus is ready for this one, can come in later stages if needed. Torres is in form but cant seem start ahead of Foden or Bernie.

Cancelo deserves to start but Salah could have a lot of joy down our left hand side if he does.

Hope I’m wrong but I think it will be:

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo
De Bruyne, Rodri, Gundogan
Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling

Ederson; Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo; Rodri De Bruyne Bernardo; Sterling Torres Jesus
Thats how I'd go with maybe Ake at LB.
Need to be careful around our penalty area as like another historical red team liverpool seem to benefit from a number of favourable refereeing decisions.

If Villa can do it, we can too.

City 7-2 Livarpool

They won’t score 2 against Laporte - Dias - Walker and whoever is at LB ... 1 maybe via that dodgy penalty they’d get when either of Mane or Salah dives but not 2, not happening.

Apparently Three-Goals-Iota thinks we should be fearful. Strikes me that this canute hasn't been at Anfield long before he buys into the usual mantra of the pompous Dipper/Rag demented diaspora - we are gonna do this, and I give notice that this is what we are gonna do, long before we do it!! We will win the treble, the quadruple, the National Lottery Rollover Jackpot, the Grand National, the Monaco Grand Prix (the latter generally spelt with a 'ck' than with an 'x'.

Well, I would love it, just love it, if it all went belly up for TG-Iota from hereon in! What is it with these people? We have two Portugeese regulars and they never come out with this insufferable bravado. I suppose they are given the brainwashing as part of the training sessions. The only time I can recall anyone with a skyblue shirt forecasting Armageddon for opponents was the piss-take from Bendy Mendy when he went into shark mode - and that had the stats to back it up!

Rags 'n Dipper players don't need to do much to confirm that they are canutes of the highest order!

Probably the most important game so far, it is a must win. We need to be defensively sharp and offensively clinical. I think we are the better side and we will play the better game but we need some clinical finishes.

----Torres ----- Jesus ----- Sterling--

------- Bernardo ---------KDB---------

------------------ Rodri-----------------

Ake ----- Laporte --- Dias --- Walker
That is the side I would pick, but I am not a highly rated coach so what do I know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.