Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Move Torres up top for Gabby , Phil on the left and you’ve cracked it.

Foden terrifies their fullbacks.
Yeah that isn't a bad call and one I wouldn't disagree with. I thought long and hard about Foden as I love the kid, he's such a special talent. But he's looked a bit off colour the last couple of games (rumoured illness?) and Torres seems high on confidence at the minute, so gave Torres the nod for the wide role. A small cameo last night maybe but Gabby just looks in the mood. Guess we'll see.

We have to take our chances so I would pick a front 3 with goals in them and energy in midfield. Would pick Silva as he seems to hate scousers as much as us. I would play Rodri withdrawn and play a bit deeper than usual and give Cancelo the nod over Ake as I think being right footed against salah could be an advantage.

Ederson
Dias Rodri Laporte
Walker KDB Bernardo Cancelo
Sterling Jesus Torres

As far as Pep is concerned I would imagine the definate starters are ederson, Dias,Laporte,Walker,KDB,Sterling the rest fuck knows. Expect to see Rodri and gundogan in midfield

Bernardos first name on the teamsheet against the dippers
I’ll never forget that game he had against them, like a man possessed. One of the best, most driven performances I’ve ever seen in a blue shirt, and in a big game at that.

Gonna be a very tight game were chances need to be converted because I can guarantee that they will take there chances. Our defence is now tight but we are missing way too many chances which will cost us in big games . Jesus needs to start and kdb needs to bring his A game if we are to win . Whoever finishes above Liverpool wins the title this season .

I would take a draw.
Absolutely no reason to think like that whatsoever. We are a better team than them, we are playing better than them, they finally have key injuries and they’ve ridden their luck against us terribly in recent years.

A result isn’t a given of course because anything can happen in these games. A bad decision, rotten luck, injuries, poor finishing can give an unfair score line. It’s happened at anfield for years. But I’ll be massively disappointed not to win and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we give them a bit of a hammering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.