Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. She’s a nightmare. Very irritating voice & just repeats the obvious. Is the type that thinks they’ve always got to keep talking even if it’s repetitive rubbish.

At least she doesn’t real out non stop stats & facts like Tyler
My 6 month granddaughter was crying through most of the game so thankfully I couldn't hear the commentary. I

As for the game we weren't that bad really. No panic here.

Reactions: CC1
Sounds as though you are, though.
Not at all

If the likes of us on here can see how we might need to adapt, then I’m sure the coaching staff who have forgotten more than we know also see it, so no need to worry

I’ll be worried if we’re 12 games in, trailing behind and not playing to our new strengths

Good to have a good hard match to start the season. We always take a couple of matches to get up to speed.

Only able to listen to the commentary. Ok, he's biased, but Alistair Mann was categorical about that not being a penalty. Or was it one those where according to the strict rules of the game, it's a peno, but in fact anybody in their right mind would say it was daft?
Big effort, blues: objective response?

Couple of issues there......grealish still not running at defenders. Defenders hate you running at them and he's making it easy for them. He needs to be skipping past defenders and getting the ball to Haaland who's waiting for it

Ake is our new mangala , got a mistake in him and defence looks nervous.

Silva so deep at times almost playing in the fern position. Phillips should be sorting that out.

Think the rule is if you’re putting your hand down to stop you falling and the balls hits it it’s not a pen
Not 100% on that but think so
Yeah, but the more you see it, the more it looks like a keeper punching a low cross away. And it was our handball that they decided needed another look? Complete bollocks (the officials, not your comment).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.