Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about the result so much given our stupid lack of a pre-season so far...but the utter lack of utilization of haaland has really worried me.

We have been awful and those haaland runs have just been almost willfully ignored at times.
That one in the first half where KDB very surprisingly didn’t slip it through.

Hopefully the team get worked hard in the week ahead trying to exploit the option he gives in those positions. It’s a change of mindset for the team so could take a bit of time to adjust.

Couldnt believe those two commentators , its like all the media have a script to lick the the Dippers arses at every opportunity , at 80 minutes there was nothing between the teams and we had the upper hand , but commentery sounded like we losing eight nil.
Thank fuck ITV will only get Championship games this season and we dont have to sufffer that shite again
We get the same from sly….

Overall mate I've no complaints. They played well & I knew we'd come back into it at some point, but the pen did it for us.

We had long spells of possession in the second half, but the Dippers were just waiting to pick us off on the counter, knowing only Walker could keep pace with their wingers.

All in all we had attempts without really threatening, but it is what it is. That's our pre-season over with & the real business starts next week Sunday to WHU who will take encouragement from today.
Walker had given up for the 3rd goal.

Give me Martin Tyler over that brummie woman on commentary any time, and that's saying something

Some thoughts from my head.

Haaland makes amazing runs, is first to react and had a lovely finish off fodens back heel.
Alvarez might be different gravy, his desire to pass quickly is so exciting.
Kev had jet lag.
Cancelo was horrible - and we need a left back.
Walker looks rusty.
Dias looks even more rusty.
Bernardo and Rodri as a double pivot is fucking horrible. The double pivot is fucking horrible.
VAR is the worst.
The agenda is still real.
Apart from that ok?

Did Nunez get a yellow for taking his shirt off and is that logged as his first yellow for the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.