Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not heard anything about the atmosphere around the ground and in Leicester city centre pre/post match?

Was it friendly or a bit tense?

Not heard anything about the atmosphere around the ground and in Leicester city centre pre/post match?

I thought it was fine for the most part. I wouldn't say friendly, but there wasn't much bother either. We tried to go in the wrong pub and had a laugh with a couple of scousers about it. Much bigger police presence than you'd see for a "friendly", mind.

No mither at all on the trains, City outnumbered them on the one back to Sheffield.

That banner, imagine being us, they dont get that most fans whos clubs win nothing year after year but stay loyal hate the bastards.

12,000 at a European Cup match at Anfield, I was there.

we was in the soar point pub, stood outside next to the river, all pool fans going past got a few songs at them,

we was in the soar point pub, stood outside next to the river, all pool fans going past got a few songs at them,
We had one in there after the game. Throughout the day we was in the centre (mainly in the Globe) it was mainly City fans everywhere . A few verbals with the Scousers but it passed peacefully. A brave guy walked past in his United shirt, didn’t half get some pelters as you expect .

I always try to avoid the media after a defeat, especially against these media darlings. I failed on Monday when I started the car and I think it was Adrian Dunham on TalkSPORT came on the radio said “let’s talk about Liverpool smashing Man City”. Needless to say I switch it off immediately.

The assessment that they “smashed” us was wrong enough but this was 2 days after the game and the morning AFTER the lionesses victory.

You’d be wrong and the manager the coaches the conditioning staff all think you are wrong .Past seasons prove you are wrong
So on your reckoning what every other team are doing wrong pre season is turning up fit and ready to win the first game.

Absolutely, that’s how it goes, since Toxteth riots everyone is scared of them.
They hate authority after the way some members of the Tory party and the Tory media made families of the dead suffer for the events at Hillsborough. When it was the West Yorkshire police that lost control of that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.