Liverpool or United - Which fixture is more important?

Think this answers the question to which is more important to Pep and the club! ;)

Its also a clever way of making sure that the players focus on the next game

I wonder if Klopp will rest their best players for their derby? Chelsea's defeat yesterday means that they are fairly safe in the CL positions. And will Pep delay finalising his selection until he's seen how strong a team Liverpool field 5 hours earlier?

Last edited:
I never thought we would be able to win a League Cup final, Arsenal away and Chelsea at home in the same week, but we smashed it. Concerned of a weakened team facing Utd, hopefully we'll get a very good result at Anfield.

Liverpool game. Pep has already indicated that game as a priority. The objective as far as the league is concerned is all but done, despite how sweet a victory in the derby would be. I like the way United have been dropped into a position of complete unimportance. There is one desperate team in that game and it isn't us. They are showing up to watch the champions.

Liverpool we have a piss poor record at Anfield so it's time to put it right,then smash the rags easy :)

Liverpool. We can beat the Rags any old time. We even did it when we were a poor side. But getting into the Champions League semi-finals is a rare opportunity. Only done it once before.

I will still fancy us with a few rested to take the bus parkers,
The not so special 1 will play defensive and if its 1 thing we seen this season if you give us a lot of ball we punish teams (except Wigan)

personaly for me the utd game is a must win.....champions league , for me comes 2nd to beating utd.
but
for the club as a whole , the liverpool games are far far more important

its got to be wednesday, we win the leage no matter the result against the rags, and its a kick in the bollocks to them saying that playing against them aint all that important to us looking at the bigger picture, theyve become irrelevant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.