Liverpool - post match thread.

We made a decent start, but the first goal, given away very cheaply knocked us. Second half we improved, but weren't threatening enough. We really missed Gundogan, and Sane as an option.

I thought we played OK. Extremely difficult to break Liverpool down once they had their noses ahead. We always knew we were defensively vulnerable. Zabaleta has gone whilst Toure was struggling

what we need to do is loan all our new signings out and nasri. We lost because of pep. Not kolorov. Utter shit

we had one shot. One. I have give up my Nye for this wank

Rags will be singing what a feeling what a night to us next season unless we improve. Top 2 are miles better than us. Arsenal are slightly better than us, so it's a 3-way scrap to decide 4th, 5th and 6th. And rags are in the best form of those teams, with us looking the worst. Pretty worrying really.

Not by a long chalk Chelsea or Liverpool are better than us. They had been given a huge helping hand (whether it had been from our defenders or the officals).

Pep got completely outclassed by Klopp today. Respected our possession and decided to play a defensive set up and hit us on the break. Really impressed with Klopps versatility. They kept their shape and allowed us nothing going forward. Poor performance from the City players especially Sterling, Kolarov, Aguero, Toure and KDB. Only Otamendi,Silva and Zabba seem to want it today. 1 step forward 2 steps back.

You absolute clown.

You really haven't got a clue.

We have signed a goal keeper that not only wastes an overseas player spot, but is a significant downgrade. Our midfield is slow and lumbersome and his substitutions were a disgrace. Kelechi getting 4 minutes just wasn't right, especially when players like KDB and Aguero certainly weren't putting a shift in.

Bravo's long passes to Kolarov were so frustrating. This looks to be the biggest mistake Pep made with every passing day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.