Liverpool - post match thread.

Dippers edged the first half, City dominated the second half but not really anything up front such is football.
Only read a couple of pages of this thread but I see as in true bluemoon tradition all the flapping ****s are out in force, some of you so called fans need to fuck right off and or grow a pair, the only thing I'm disgusted about is the ****s on here, total fuck knuckles.
Happy new year to all the true blues on bluemoon the rest can fuck off.

Well sais that man. Happy new year.

Disappointed, yet again. This side is too easy to get at. Kolarov needs shooting for , 1 for giving the ball away and then 2 for waiting
on the ball in his own area. Not tough enough in the challenge. Should be busting a gut and we're not. Too many think that we ARE
good enough and so IT will happen for us. We all know that only hard work brings dividends.

Not the worst performance - but it shows we are not title contenders. Need to be patient back Pep 100 per cent and have one major clear out in the summer. We have been going backward for some time. We need to change things up - and finally say goodbye to the Mancini era. New blood and new attitudes are required. There can be no quick fixes we need to see this through.

Not being funny mate but we shouldn't have gone into this season with Zabba, Clichy and Kolorov as our main fullbacks , we've been waiting for this overhaul for two seasons.

What will happen is we will try to buy in the summer and spend another 200 million on players we hope will make the grade, the likes of Otimendi, Mangala, Stones, Sane have a lot to prove as it is, bringing in another 4-5 new faces will mean another transitional season to look forward too bedding in new players in a new league.

It's poor.

I still feel that this is basically the nucleus of Mancini's team with Pellegrini's weaknesses.
For whatever reason, nearly all of our Summer signings have hardly kicked a ball.We 're top heavy with lightweight midfielders, all of them good players in their own right, but none of them capable of dominating a game when it really matters. Silva and De Bruyne were totally anonymous in the First Half, and as much as I'll keep supporting Sterling, he doesn't half make some daft decisions.
I keep reading about positive thinking, but I'd prefer a midfielder who can actually win a 50-50 tackle.
I think we'd all agree that we need two quicker full backs (although I didn't think Zabaleta and Kolarov were too bad tonight)
Also, what the fuck has happened to Aguero in the big games?

I don't mean in our matches against them, I mean generally. They both play far better football than us.

It is subjective on what is good football. I wouldn't call their style of play pleasing either on the eye either.

Also, for anyone blaming Pep, might I remind you that what we've just seen is not even close to Pep's style. It's largely a personnel issue.

Agreed but Kolarov instead of Clichy was a poor decision, leaving Yaya on that long when he was playing shit wasn't exactly rocket science and as for the sub in the 83rd minute...well that was just pure class. Don't get me wrong he's a great coach but there is more than a chink in his armor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.