Liverpool - post match thread.

Tiki-Taka posession football shite
Seriously if umpteen City fans on here can see what is going to happen yet Pep can't then there is something seriously wrong.

Transfer window opens in a few hours and I desperately want us to have a signing made within a week. Someone to come in and give us the defensive solidity we need.
You will be disappointed. very few transfers of any note are made in January.

Beaten by that shite.
Poor game.settled by a joke of a goal.
Plenty effort butility no end product.
So called world class player missing in action away from home again.

More knicker wetting from some of our so called fans. Honestly some of you are an embarrassment as City fans. My opinion of course.
Onwards and upwards, Anfield never easy and they put 10 men behind the ball for the entire 2nd half.
Just not enough in front of goal today. Thought we deserved a point tbh. We have obvious weaknesses which I hope Pep will address in good time.
Hope we worked them that hard they cough up points in 2 days whilst we pick 3 up at home all being well.
It will be as you were then.
Cant see us winning the league as were not good enough currently.
Have they presented the trophy yet?
I went and entitled to my opinion. It was shite

Neither team showed the slightest reason that they should be contesting for top spot. Passing was atrocious, and only Sterling seemed to be prepared to put in a shift for the whole game.

Most frustrating things for me today were:

1. Once again, high possession and passing stats yet hardly any shots on goal.
2. The way we can turn a supposed advantagious situation into a disadvantage. We win free kicks near the halway line and rather than making life difficult for the opposition, we send the ball sideways, sideways again and then backwards towards our own goal, thereby giving the opposition bags of time to reorganise. I'm beginning to hate us winning free kicks as we more often than not end up in a weaker position.
3. Failing to take advantage of a Pool side that looked really ordinary today.

Liverpool look more potent than we do, this game aside they have destroyed teams this season- with players who cost a fraction of ours.

We look ordinary mate, the table doesn't lie, putting in 45 minutes v Barcelona (after getting fucking drubbed in the Nou) and 45 minutes v Arsenal isn't fucking good enough.

There's a mentality issue at this club and until the correct types of players are brought in it won't fucking matter who's manager at the club.

We seem to buy mentally fragile players.

The DoF carries the can I'm afraid .

I mean, last two times we played Liverpool in the league we lost by three goals, so this was an improvement...

You're not allowed to question Txiki on RAWK, I mean Bluemoon. The thread has been pulled for "Moderation".

I will await the 'insufficient privileges message' again. 2012 we had a squad of players suitable to compete in the Premiership. The policy since then has been one of abject failure. We literally have a squad of bought players on loan like Zinchenko, Moreno, Mooy, Rulli, Roberts, Unal, Mangala, Bony, Nasri, Hart and have yet sleep walked into the season with 3 centre halfs, including one who has not played consistently for three years and 4 fullbacks over 30. It is complete incompetence. Pep has not been here gor the whole of this period but he is partly responsible for this summer. How can we buy three of the six/seven most expensive centre halfs in history and yet still state this is our weakest position?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.