Liverpool - post match thread.

Not buying full backs in August is costing us big time.
I love Zabba but he should have stopped that cross.
Kolarov should have jumped when the ball comes in but unfortunately is not a natural defender.
I was also annoyed with the lack of work ethic from Aguero and the timing of the subs far too late for any impact.
Anyhows bring on Burnley !

If it wasn't sure that he would leave after 3 years, this post would have made me feel very positive.

You only have to look at some of the players signed and loaned out last summer, and the length of contracts given.

I literally said that in my post. You may well be more entitled to an opinion on that, as youre right, i wasnt alive. But i know it was worse than today, so what did everyone do? Or has success changed our fanbase? Genuine question.
When we had genuinely shit players we at least gave it ago. We got beat because they were not good enough but at least we gave everything. Is giving everything 1 shot on target in 90 mins?

It's only December boys and girls, got the second half of the season to look forward to. Let's be realistic here, we didn't get battered today and yes on the same hand we didn't create much but I like what I'm seeing. Obviously we need a complete overhaul of the defence so the fact were in the top 4 with a powder puff back four is amazing. I'm not worried, a work in progress is what el Señor said and a work in progress it is. Roll on Monday and let's bring in the new year with a win. All the best my blue brothers and sisters.
well said,
we made one mistake,a sloppy free kick apart from that we actually dominated the game,we need to turn that domination into chances for aguero, that will come imo.

Realistically anything can still happen. There's still 57 points to be won. I'm predicting an OK second half of the season followed by a late rally, an 8-game win streak to end the season and 2nd place.

It's only December boys and girls, got the second half of the season to look forward to. Let's be realistic here, we didn't get battered today and yes on the same hand we didn't create much but I like what I'm seeing. Obviously we need a complete overhaul of the defence so the fact were in the top 4 with a powder puff back four is amazing. I'm not worried, a work in progress is what el Señor said and a work in progress it is. Roll on Monday and let's bring in the new year with a win. All the best my blue brothers and sisters.
Well said. After making our customary defensive errors we did OK 2nd half, and I was proud of the way we played. We got beat, but apart from the goal we were far from the shambles some are making us out to be.

The only hing I think pep should have done is start Sagna at right back (if he was fit - and bring subs on earlier). There are defeats that are an absolute shambles - this wasn't one of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.