Liverpool - post match thread.

Yep time for Pep to hold his hands up admit Bravo was a mistake and replace him in January
Not his fault at all tonight but he doesn't do any more than Joe could do that's for sure.

We know what we need :
2 young fast full backs
1 Animal centre half
1 dynamic goal scoring centre mid
1 DINO junior
1 Joe
1 strong fast centre forward...Negredo junior.
A complete re casting of the squad with young,hungry,ambitious players of good character. Good bye the class of 2012,it's been a pleasure.
PS. PEP,this is the ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE,the toughest in the world. Adapt or fail.

But surely we should go with whoever is the least of a liability, and AK just costs us points after points, it's fucking embarrassing.

I agree mate-totally.

What the fuck does he see in Kolorov?

He's only in for his left foot and his "Ability" to switch play.

How about picking FB's who can fucking defend.

It's fucking depressing.

I hope that's the last time we see silva or kev on the left wing. They are useless there and it fucks up our team shape.

I think some of the critisism I've read is a bit harsh.

We played Liverpool at anfield where we never win. They are also the leagues top scorers yet they played with no striker and put 10 men behind the ball.

There's a couple of donkeys at the back in Kolorov and otamendi and those two along with a few aging players like zaba, sagna and toure all probably need to be replaced but I'm sure pep knows it and the defence will get sorted for next season.

Aguero looks like he needs a partner or at least some real support from an attacking midfielder. He's far from past it. Gabriel Jesus?

It's disappointing losing and being 10 points off Chelsea but I honestly still believe that long term under pep were gonna be just fine.

I also think on reflection that Pellegrini actually did ok considering the defenders we've employed over the last 3-4 seasons.

I agree mate-totally.

It's fucking depressing.
Trouble clichy is not an improvement. He wouldn't have stopped that header either.

I agree mate-totally.

It's fucking depressing.

I honestly am at a loss, it's seriously fucking depressing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.