Liverpool Post Match

Mister Appointment said:
Vinny and Zabba piss poor again. .

They were in the first half, but both played well in the second half (as did Mangala and Kolarov). They were let down by a poor midfield who couldn't press Liverpool. Yaya was shocking in the second half and I thought Nasri was for the entire game.

Onwards and upwards!

We are again giving the title away in a whimper I hate to say it but Gary Neville spoke a hell of a lot of sense regarding our team to many games this season we have had plenty of possession without any end product The blame will always fall at the managers feet but imho he has been let down by his players ,they are certainly not performing for him and it mirrors the latter end of Mancini"s reign It gives me no pleasure to say that even those we look at as reliable have had poor seasons thus far Zabba in all honestly was given the proverbial roasting and not for the first time this season,~( to be fair he had a better second half) and Kompany has lost his composure and we look so feeble at the back as we have done all season this isn't helped when it is being rotated on a weekly basis

Far better side first half, disappointed with how we came out second half, I think we handed the initiative to the scousers. Lost to a wonderful strike that nine out of ten times ends up in the stands.

Think its disgusting how so many blues dance to the pundits tune, Neville and Carragher one a died in the wool rag and another a died in the wool scouser jumping on 442 as soon as they could - this is the agenda in full flow.

I saw a game that we bossed in the first half and Liverpool got the upper hand in the second, they were at home, its not the end of the world or a sign that we need a radical squad re-think - we're second in the league ffs, if we've got so many problems (allegedly) what does that say for the other 18 teams in the league ?

Had Silva and Aguero had their shooting boots on,we would have got a draw. Also, not a mention of a blatant penalty on Zaba. Anywhere else on the pitch a foul is given, but unsurprisingly not a peep from the pundits and one solitary replay with it completely glossed over.

Liverpool are world beaters today apparently and Rodgers is getting everything right, but only 3 days earlier they were going out to Besiktas in the Europa. Considering the stick we have been getting losing to one of the best teams in world football then surely Liverpool need to restructure their whole squad ?

The difference today was they got the goal, we didn't.

I watched us on premgold the other day when we played arsenal and beat them 4-2. Now i wanted Hughes out but I was shocked at how much better our football was in that game compared to this season!. Players like de jong, Bellamy and swp workin their arses off and tracking back. Not because they are told to, but because they wanted to. They has desire and passion.

Our play was rapid and full of energy. Constant pressure when not in possession and forcing arsenal to make mistakes.

I know something isn't right when im using our Hughes era as a bench mark as to what sort of football we're currently playing.

Navas Fernando fernandinio bony mangala demechallies would any of these players get in the Chelsea side.
Mancini new how to change his team mid game pellagrini no idea.
Why dzeko & not nasri.

Blue Mooner said:
Far better side first half, disappointed with how we came out second half, I think we handed the initiative to the scousers. Lost to a wonderful strike that nine out of ten times ends up in the stands.

Think its disgusting how so many blues dance to the pundits tune, Neville and Carragher one a died in the wool rag and another a died in the wool scouser jumping on 442 as soon as they could - this is the agenda in full flow.

I saw a game that we bossed in the first half and Liverpool got the upper hand in the second, they were at home, its not the end of the world or a sign that we need a radical squad re-think - we're second in the league ffs, if we've got so many problems (allegedly) what does that say for the other 18 teams in the league ?

Had Silva and Aguero had their shooting boots on,we would have got a draw. Also, not a mention of a blatant penalty on Zaba. Anywhere else on the pitch a foul is given, but unsurprisingly not a peep from the pundits and one solitary replay with it completely glossed over.

Liverpool are world beaters today apparently and Rodgers is getting everything right, but only 3 days earlier they were going out to Besiktas in the Europa. Considering the stick we have been getting losing to one of the best teams in world football then surely Liverpool need to restructure their whole squad ?

The difference today was they got the goal, we didn't.

If you can't see that was nothing other than a piss-poor, shambolic performance you need your head testin'.

BlueHalli said:
I watched us on premgold the other day when we played arsenal and beat them 4-2. Now i wanted Hughes out but I was shocked at how much better our football was in that game compared to this season!. Players like de jong, Bellamy and swp workin their arses off and tracking back. Not because they are told to, but because they wanted to. They has desire and passion.

Our play was rapid and full of energy. Constant pressure when not in possession and forcing arsenal to make mistakes.

I know something isn't right when im using our Hughes era as a bench mark as to what sort of football we're currently playing.
How many times did AGUERO SILVA AND EDIN just trot back and not give chase ala TEVEZ NO FIGHT NO PASSION

Maybe if we had the same team for more than one match it would help, whether it is 4 2 4 or 4 5 1 or any other flaming combination just the SAME players for more than one match so that they can settle into being a real team together.

I can't believe I sat through that match, on the front row getting absolutely soaking wet in the second half with not only the rain but the flaming drips from the roof (not quite as bad as some of the drips on the field before anyone else says it!!) and then had to sit in a coach still soaking and freezing cold.

I know that the vagaries of the weather are all part and parcel of the fun of attending the match, I've said it often enough but today it was not fun!! This is not the team I've come to expect and the sort of play. Maybe I've got too used to us playing well!!

I've always said, In Pellegrini I trust and I have to keep saying that but he is going to have to buck his ideas up soon!!

BlueHalli said:

Have a look where we finidshed in the league under Hughes where we were still perennial losers in the big sem-finals against the rags. Understand you might want to argue against our manager and team but using Hughes team is certainly not the strongest argument!!

Barca lost to Malaga the game before they played us and are trailling Madrid in the league, should Barca therefore rip up their squad ?

These knee jerk responses to one game are quite frankly ridiculous. Only a week ago we played our best performance of the season apparently.

The question now is, will the board be as stubborn as Pellegrini is with his tactics and keep him on next season? I think they're obsessed with this holistic approach and part of that includes not making managerial changes every other season. Unfortunately though it is very much required if we want to win anything. Pellegrini is a likeable bloke and i'm grateful for last season and some great football but he's been found out this season bigtime, we're easy to predict, easy to play against and easy to beat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.