liverpool takeover heats up

bakchod said:

Just because they are being taken over doesnt mean they are suddenly a better team. Mascherano will still leave, they arent going to spend loads because of the debt they have and the new stadium they want to build. They have only brought in Cole and Jovanovic so i wouldnt be too worried unless they splash the cash like we have, then we have a serious contender but atm nowhere near

niall_mcfc said:
bakchod said:

Just because they are being taken over doesnt mean they are suddenly a better team. Mascherano will still leave, they arent going to spend loads because of the debt they have and the new stadium they want to build. They have only brought in Cole and Jovanovic so i wouldnt be too worried unless they splash the cash like we have, then we have a serious contender but atm nowhere near

if they get taken over by ambani , you can see another spectacular transfer season.

New owner
Great manager
Torres, Gerrard, Mascherano (possibly) staying

Things are looking good for the red scouse and its looking more and more like we're going to fight them for 4th spot along with Spurs, Everton and Villa.

This is a tabloid. Nobody is going to take tabloid trash seriously.

Regardless of who takes over Liverpool, their wealth will only be a fraction of Mansour's.

bakchod said:
niall_mcfc said:

if they get taken over by ambani , you can see another spectacular transfer season.

Im sure the same was said about Portsmouth but look what happened their. Liverpool rely on 2 players, Gerrard and Torres and without them they are nothing. The only way they will be challenging for the league is if they spend £150-200 million on world class players. Most of the ones available have already moved and the takeover is nowhere near complete so i doubt any deals will happen in this window

Yep, if there's one tabloid paper you can trust to have lots of sources inside of Liverpool, it's the Sun. Scousers LOVE the Sun.

niall_mcfc said:
bakchod said:

Im sure the same was said about Portsmouth but look what happened their. Liverpool rely on 2 players, Gerrard and Torres and without them they are nothing. The only way they will be challenging for the league is if they spend £150-200 million on world class players. Most of the ones available have already moved and the takeover is nowhere near complete so i doubt any deals will happen in this window

even huang has promised a 150 m pound transfer kitty for hodgson , for ambani its nothing .This guy has splashed money in IPL for his own cricket team around 200 million , which is staggering amount to be invested in a cricket team.

bakchod said:
niall_mcfc said:

even huang has promised a 150 m pound transfer kitty for hodgson , for ambani its nothing .This guy has splashed money in IPL for his own cricket team around 200 million , which is staggering amount to be invested in a cricket team.

Fair enough but i wouldnt trust Hodgson with £150 million, he will be just like Hughes with his buys, paying over the odds for average players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.