Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Anyone watch that "Being Liverpool" programme!

So funny they must have thought it would be fly on the wall winning the premiership and its soooo not!!!

IH8MUFC said:
yes liverpools midfield is so amazing. all their league wins in 2012 prove that.... back to reality. its average. better than chelseas and the rags? are people here really serious. id swanseas midfield is more effective but dont have the issstoreey.

We've dominated every midfield bar Arsenal, with our best midfielder, Lucas, out. We dominated United's with 10 men.

barneylfc said:
IH8MUFC said:
yes liverpools midfield is so amazing. all their league wins in 2012 prove that.... back to reality. its average. better than chelseas and the rags? are people here really serious. id swanseas midfield is more effective but dont have the issstoreey.

We've dominated every midfield bar Arsenal, with our best midfielder, Lucas, out. We dominated United's with 10 men.
And still lost. Yes, the ref was shite, but most teams get that at some stage. I remember one particularly scandalous penalty given against Micah at a certain away ground not TOO far from Manchester last season. While you keep being so wasteful with chances, you'll do fuck all in the league. And forget the CL; it's not going to happen for a while yet.

if the midfield is so dominant why are you not winning games? id take the rags midfield over yours 1000x out of 1000. much more effective.

jimharri said:
barneylfc said:
IH8MUFC said:

And forget the CL; it's not going to happen for a while yet.

Nooooooooooooo :(

IH8MUFC said:
if the midfield is so dominant why are you not winning games? id take the rags midfield over yours 1000x out of 1000. much more effective.

Our defense has been poor and lack of chance conversion.

IH8MUFC said:
Deluded dipper syndrome. I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you. It is highly contagious, but most of the population are immune to infection.

im not worried mate. i let the dippers say that their midfield is excellent. i let facts show otherwise. the league table doesnt lie. scouse dippers do. if the midfield was so great they would score more goals and protect the defence more and ultimately win more games.

IH8MUFC said:
im not worried mate. i let the dippers say that their midfield is excellent. i let facts show otherwise. the league table doesnt lie. scouse dippers do. if the midfield was so great they would score more goals and protect the defence more and ultimately win more games.

But then you know how deluded we are!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.