Liverpool Thread 2012/13

44% said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
44% said:
You are missing the point , it's only when suarez dives should it be mentioned

If it wasn't a one off and Yaya did it as regularly as suarez does then he'd get as much stick

I don't think so , i agree that suarez dives but i am sick of the attention he gets for it and every other player who dives as much go unnoticed , MOTD had 2 minutes discussing suarez but they discussed bale for like 20 seconds? And i have seen bale dive a lot

It's unfair because no one in the media demanded a ban on huth for the stamp or stoke team playing rugby on a football pitch but suddenly suarez dives and everyone wants him banned from a football pitch , i want diving to stop but i don't like it when press only mentions suarez

Ours was a clear penalty. Defender wrapped his legs round Yaya's leg so perhaps yaya did the 2nd bit due to frustration of us not getting the decision

Matty said:
44% said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
If it wasn't a one off and Yaya did it as regularly as suarez does then he'd get as much stick

I don't think so , i agree that suarez dives but i am sick of the attention he gets for it and every other player who dives as much go unnoticed , MOTD had 2 minutes discussing suarez but they discussed bale for like 20 seconds? And i have seen bale dive a lot

It's unfair because no one in the media demanded a ban on huth for the stamp or stoke team playing rugby on a football pitch but suddenly suarez dives and everyone wants him banned from a football pitch , i want diving to stop but i don't like it when press only mentions suarez
Suarez's cause isn't helped by him being so easy to despise. If it isn't the diving then its the racist charge, if it isn't the racist charge then it's the blatant act of cheating in the World Cup Quarter Final (and subsequent joyous celebrating in the tunnel having been sent off when the penalty was missed). Maybe these things shouldn't come into the reckoning but, they do.
Agreed. He's a very good player, but a horrible **** of a human being.

"it's the blatant act of cheating in the World Cup Quarter Final (and subsequent joyous celebrating in the tunnel having been sent off when the penalty was missed"

may 14th 2011, stoke 0 city 0 yaya does the same, stoke miss penalty , we score at other end, we win cup

would you moan? would you fuck.he sacraficed himself for the team/country and it worked

nicholasjackson said:
"it's the blatant act of cheating in the World Cup Quarter Final (and subsequent joyous celebrating in the tunnel having been sent off when the penalty was missed"

may 14th 2011, stoke 0 city 0 yaya does the same, stoke miss penalty , we score at other end, we win cup

would you moan? would you fuck.he sacraficed himself for the team/country and it worked

I don't know about the yaya incident but i don't know why people bash suarez so much for the world cup incident

If you were in place of suarez , what will you do? Why is he a cheat?? He only stopped the ball from going in and was punished , he wasn't spared , he was punished so why is he a cheat? What will you do?

Is the hate because everyone wanted a african team to go to the semifinal and suarez was the reason it didn't happen?

Being:+Liverpool+-+Ep+4:+Brendan+Rodgers+'Three+envelopes'+speech

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has opened himself up to more scrutiny after being filmed playing a bizarre psychological game on his players.

The new Anfield boss has been criticised for allowing TV cameras into his club for reality TV series Being Liverpool, which is being screened in the UK by Channel 5.

And fans will be astonished by the latest episode, which will be shown this Friday.

In it, Rodgers is seen addressing an eve-of-season team meeting while holding up three envelopes.

The former Swansea boss tells his squad he has written in them the names of three players who "will let us down this season".

Captain Steven Gerrard looks stone-faced as Rodgers then tells players "don't be one of those names". Other players appear similarly baffled.

44% said:
nicholasjackson said:

I don't know about the yaya incident but i don't know why people bash suarez so much for the world cup incident

If you were in place of suarez , what will you do? Why is he a cheat?? He only stopped the ball from going in and was punished , he wasn't spared , he was punished so why is he a cheat? What will you do?

Is the hate because everyone wanted a african team to go to the semifinal and suarez was the reason it didn't happen?

I've criticised Suarez a lot but I don't understand the stick he got for doing what he did in that World Cup quarter-final match. Put any other professional footballer in his position and they'd do exactly the same. Christ, I even remember Shaun Goater being sent off for a deliberate handball on our goal-line away to Stockport County in our 2001-02 promotion season.

44% said:
nicholasjackson said:

that was my point, it was great cause you didnt have to hear "goal for africa" al the time, his punishment was germany sent uruguay home in semis while he sat in stand but he gave them that chance, not his fault ghana missed penalty

Hamann Pineapple said:

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has opened himself up to more scrutiny after being filmed playing a bizarre psychological game on his players.

The new Anfield boss has been criticised for allowing TV cameras into his club for reality TV series Being Liverpool, which is being screened in the UK by Channel 5.

And fans will be astonished by the latest episode, which will be shown this Friday.

In it, Rodgers is seen addressing an eve-of-season team meeting while holding up three envelopes.

The former Swansea boss tells his squad he has written in them the names of three players who "will let us down this season".

Captain Steven Gerrard looks stone-faced as Rodgers then tells players "don't be one of those names". Other players appear similarly baffled.

Dunno where the respect from Brendan Rodgers comes from - to me, he looks more like a complete and utter cock each time I see him

Hamann Pineapple said:

Bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.