Liverpool Thread 2012/13

The Fat el Hombre said:
Disgraceful dive by suarez today. Absolute fucking clown. Should be fined and banned for that:

suarezgif.gif

a question to all who are saying suarez is a diving twat ans should be banned

what about this

yayagif.gif

just as bad a the suarez dive, should he be banned?

Paul Powers Bar said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Disgraceful dive by suarez today. Absolute fucking clown. Should be fined and banned for that:

suarezgif.gif

what about this

yayagif.gif

I don't thing being shot by a blue lazer deserves a ban. I think that was tiredness and frustration and not a dive, he didn't appeal for a pen did he?

Paul Powers Bar said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

suarezgif.gif

what about this

yayagif.gif

You are missing the point , it's only when suarez dives should it be mentioned

44% said:
Paul Powers Bar said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

suarezgif.gif

what about this

yayagif.gif

If it wasn't a one off and Yaya did it as regularly as suarez does then he'd get as much stick

The Fat el Hombre said:
44% said:
Paul Powers Bar said:

what about this

yayagif.gif

If it wasn't a one off and Yaya did it as regularly as suarez does then he'd get as much stick

I don't think so , i agree that suarez dives but i am sick of the attention he gets for it and every other player who dives as much go unnoticed , MOTD had 2 minutes discussing suarez but they discussed bale for like 20 seconds? And i have seen bale dive a lot

It's unfair because no one in the media demanded a ban on huth for the stamp or stoke team playing rugby on a football pitch but suddenly suarez dives and everyone wants him banned from a football pitch , i want diving to stop but i don't like it when press only mentions suarez

44% said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
44% said:

I don't think so , i agree that suarez dives but i am sick of the attention he gets for it and every other player who dives as much go unnoticed , MOTD had 2 minutes discussing suarez but they discussed bale for like 20 seconds? And i have seen bale dive a lot

It's unfair because no one in the media demanded a ban on huth for the stamp or stoke team playing rugby on a football pitch but suddenly suarez dives and everyone wants him banned from a football pitch , i want diving to stop but i don't like it when press only mentions suarez
Suarez's cause isn't helped by him being so easy to despise. If it isn't the diving then its the racist charge, if it isn't the racist charge then it's the blatant act of cheating in the World Cup Quarter Final (and subsequent joyous celebrating in the tunnel having been sent off when the penalty was missed). Maybe these things shouldn't come into the reckoning but, they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.