Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Is it allowed to be jealous of Rag.. the guy is absolute king of football gifs photoshopps, lol

iyzrJDtyWPpyY.gif

You can read the script can't you: They can't ban Huth for the United game, as much as they want to, if they don't ban van Persie as well. Forget them both then.

My prediction for the next game: Huth gets a yellow for his first contact and a red later in the game.

You read it here first, just watch and see!

MSP said:

That was 5 times a stamp of Balotelli's one on Parker. Though I think Balotelli is mental enough to do it purposely there was absolutely no chance to claim he did it purposely.

This one was so obviously purposely and to see him not getting banned for it is untrue.

But as you say, RVP's one couldn't be avoided too in that case so let's put it all below the carpet.

It's sad that it's come to this, but the FA's retroactive punishment process has zero credibility. If you don't get transparent and consistent judgements, there will be conspiracy theories, and you can't blame the people that suggest them frankly. It's hard to argue against in terms of procedure.

And they are making referees even more hated and, no other expression, a laughing stock. They aren't protecting them at all. Quite the opposite.

MSP said:
That was 5 times a stamp of Balotelli's one on Parker. Though I think Balotelli is mental enough to do it purposely there was absolutely no chance to claim he did it purposely.

This one was so obviously purposely and to see him not getting banned for it is untrue.

But as you say, RVP's one couldn't be avoided too in that case so let's put it all below the carpet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.