Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Prestwich_Blue said:
andyhinch said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
This gem from RAWK:
Er yes - you do somewhat.
Have you been trawling? I'd did read one about concentrating on fourth now;)
I certainly have been trawling (but only on a modding scouting exercise you understand).

Here's the best one. From a thread about Villa:
Their fans. Bunch of deluded idiots still living off their glory days
You really could not make that one up.
That surely has to be an undercover rag!

Prestwich_Blue said:
andyhinch said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
This gem from RAWK:
Er yes - you do somewhat.
Have you been trawling? I'd did read one about concentrating on fourth now;)
I certainly have been trawling (but only on a modding scouting exercise you understand).

Here's the best one. From a thread about Villa:
Their fans. Bunch of deluded idiots still living off their glory days
You really could not make that one up.
Collin I'm doing home ecconmics watching a film and just spat a glass of wine out

mcmanus said:
I got the link to RAWK and thought they'd be at Defcom 5 or North Korean style censorship but they were quite timid. As though they are beginning to accept being a bit shit.

Its about that time in the scouse boom bust cycle. Soon it will be a recovery, then it'll be their year next year.

I see Rodgers is still carrying on with his bollocks about how Liverpool is somehow different from every other football club in the word, barely a day goes by without him waffling on about what you are and aren't allowed to do at "this football club"

“You can’t be comfortable at Liverpool. The youngsters are never allowed to be.

I wonder if that means he'd be happy to let his players get comfortable at Norwich or West Ham if he was manager there.

Billy bullshitter he is.

points-top-half.png

point-percentage-top-teams.png

Next year is their year

Just seen Rodgers latest interview? WTF?
He blame the kids for losing. to Is it not his damn responsability to put out a team good enough to win?

Im starting to hate this selfproclaimed "brittish Gardiola" fraud of a manager. Its not even his own philosophy, Swansea played like that previously to him managing them and continue to play it after he left.

His stats are absymal to say atleast. 4 teams in four years sacked from 3 of them.

Such a loser

zeven said:
Just seen Rodgers latest interview? WTF?
He blame the kids for losing. to Is it not his damn responsability to put out a team good enough to win?

Im starting to hate this selfproclaimed "brittish Gardiola" fraud of a manager. Its not even his own philosophy, Swansea played like that previously to him managing them and continue to play it after he left.

His stats are absymal to say atleast. 4 teams in four years sacked from 3 of them.

Such a loser
They've not beaten anyone in the top half so far this season (let's hope that's still true next week). They've got fewer points this season than they had after 23 games last season whereas Swansea have more. They are "building for the future" but I'm not sure exactly what they're building.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.