Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Re: Gerrard not only washed up but has player power

On par with Terry for being a twat.how the hell he can sit and say some of the shit at the press conferences about woy when gerrard was probably one of the main instigators when woy was at anfield

mac said:
On par with Terry for being a twat.how the hell he can sit and say some of the shit at the press conferences about woy when gerrard was probably one of the main instigators when woy was at anfield

Who's the bigger **** though as Woy let him walk in and then gave him the captaincy

They are all as bad as each other,when woy took over England I had a little hope of a fresh start,some of his decisions are utter wank and it just proves he is just trying to please certain groups. Jobs for boys

I heard (on pretty good authority - and I'm not one for endlessly posting ITK stuff) that Daglish lost the dressing room around March and the ringleader was his very own captain.

All in the very best interests of LFC, I'm sure.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I heard (on pretty good authority - and I'm not one for endlessly posting ITK stuff) that Daglish lost the dressing room around March and the ringleader was his very own captain.

Im surprised he didn't lose it in September when it became plainly obvious his tactics were from 1989

BoyBlue_1985 said:

Im surprised he didn't lose it in September when it became plainly obvious his tactics were from 1989

You're obviously not aware of Liverpool's great tradition of patience with their managers BB85. It is an integral part of their 'istree.

Re: Liverpool Thread 2012

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18316612" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18316612</a>
Dirk Kuyt leaves Liverpool for Fenerbahce on three-year deal

greasedupdeafguy said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18316612
Dirk Kuyt leaves Liverpool for Fenerbahce on three-year deal

One of their best players imo, brilliant impact player.

Gerrard has managed the dippers for years just like the racist at Chel$ki.

Their new away kit.

3bgx3.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.