Liverpool Thread 2012/13

I'll be watching. Seems less a reality show and more a documentary. I'm not sure how any City fan wouldn't want one of our club.

wouldn't mind seeing Liverpool line up in a 3-5-2 formation -

Reina
Skrtel-Carragher-Agger
Johnson-Allen-Sahin-Enrique
Gerrard
Suarez-Borini

might make them a little more direct with the straight 2 up front.

Here to hoping that Liverpool dont burn out Raheem Sterling. Right now he looks like their most dangerous/best player.

ghost305 said:
Here to hoping that Liverpool dont burn out Raheem Sterling. Right now he looks like their most dangerous/best player.
Another Michael Owen. Outstanding talent.

They need a good central striker and with Suarez on one side and Sterling on the other they will be formidable.

Liverpool were very very impressive at Sunderland. Mind you I don't know what tactics MON was employing. They just seemed to get deeper and deeper.

Don't know if it was Sunderland being shit or Liverpool playing great yesterday but they are looking pretty good footballing wise they should play Gerrard as a striker for me, Those long balls he he keeps pinging are not in Brendon's book of coaching. If they had a stronger squad they could just hang around 6th to 4th position

Marvin said:
ghost305 said:

They need a good central striker and with Suarez on one side and Sterling on the other they will be formidable.

Liverpool were very very impressive at Sunderland. Mind you I don't know what tactics MON was employing. They just seemed to get deeper and deeper.

We dominated games last season too , created shit loads of chances but we had worst conversion rate in the league for a reason , this season will be more/less same , really sad as i think we deserve better and lack of a striker will cost us a lot of points over the season

I just hope rodgers give ngoo/morgan/yesil more games

44% said:
Marvin said:
ghost305 said:

We dominated games last season too , created shit loads of chances but we had worst conversion rate in the league for a reason , this season will be more/less same , really sad as i think we deserve better and lack of a striker will cost us a lot of points over the season

That's an accurate summary. You will struggle because you haven't got reliable strikers. A good midfield and solid defence alone won't get you back into the top four. We won the league because we could bring Dzeko & Balotelli off the bench when we needed them against QPR.

44% said:
Marvin said:
ghost305 said:

I don't know any of those players. Borini needs time

When Silva came to City, he was poor for couple of months.

If Liverpool play like they did yesterday regularly you will do very well. Injustice you didn't win that. Yet Arsenal outplayed you last week so I don't really know who the real Liverpool are.

Marvin said:
44% said:
Marvin said:

I don't know any of those players. Borini needs time

When Silva came to City, he was poor for couple of months.

If Liverpool play like they did yesterday regularly you will do very well. Injustice you didn't win that. Yet Arsenal outplayed you last week so I don't really know who the real Liverpool are.

Ngoo/morgan are all youth players who are almost ready to step into the senior team , yesil is a german striker who is already nicknamed 'gerd' so that will tell you how highly rated he is

We played a lot of the last season as we played yesterday , yes , there were a few(spurs , rags) where we were completely outplayed but we lost a lot of games where i think we deserved better

in midfield , we are still missing lucas and sahin so our midfield will get even better (meaning we will have more chances to waste as well) and i think we will have the worst chance conversion ratio again this season :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.