Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Dirty Harry said:
Think I've watched all of their games and apart from Arsenal, they've played pretty well, I'm sure it's been said a million times but they're missing a finisher, and I don't think Borini is going to be the answer for them either.

can't see what borini brings very average

stavros said:
Dirty Harry said:
Think I've watched all of their games and apart from Arsenal, they've played pretty well, I'm sure it's been said a million times but they're missing a finisher, and I don't think Borini is going to be the answer for them either.

Liverpool at Anfield is an unwinnable fixture for the rags. Can't remember when they last won there. A draw is the best they can hope for and they won't get that. Mark my words, it'll be a loss and a domination by liverpool. Allen+Gerard+Sahin v Zinadine Messi+old man Scholes? Rags will be lucky to get 40% possession.

Also, it'll be a dirty game so rags might get some injuries (RVP).

Very difficult to call that game. Could go either way.

Utd slight favourites I think because of the goals. Liverpool playing good football, but not scoring the goals. Played well against us, but 2 goals from set-pieces. Battered Sunderland, but only 1 goal to show for it.

Please, please, RedScouse
humiliate the swamp dwellers..

Every club in the country will be chering you on, especially after the Scum Hillsborough shyte this weekend

stavros said:
Dirty Harry said:

Borini is very young and it's not ideal that we are starting him every game , he had a great scoring record in italy to be honest

44% said:
stavros said:
Dirty Harry said:

Borini is very young and it's not ideal that we are starting him every game , he had a great scoring record in italy to be honest

It's a lot of money to pay for a 21 year old who has hardly played many games in his career. Take away the 7 appearances he's made for Liverpool and he'd only made 46 senior appearances for 3 different clubs in his career.

simonr555 said:
44% said:
stavros said:

It's a lot of money to pay for a 21 year old who has hardly played many games in his career. Take away the 7 appearances he's made for Liverpool and he'd only made 46 senior appearances for 3 different clubs in his career.

I agree it was a bit expensive but i see him as someone for the future , he is rated by the fans he has played for in the past . ideally , he should have been a 3rd choice striker behind suarez and the carroll replacement who we failed to buy so he's more like forced to play every game whereas he should have been used as a competetion to someone more experienced than him

how are the dipers to good to go down? one of the poorest teams in the prem in 2012. their squad is worse now than the end of last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.