Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Relegation is a real possibilty they really are shite I have never seen a Liverpool team this bad.

I know what you are saying about them not being that good at the moment, but here is no way they will get relegated this season.

kiam06 said:
Relegation is a real possibilty they really are shite I have never seen a Liverpool team this bad.
No way are liverpool getting relegated.Might finish 9th

kiam06 said:

No chance. I fancy Liverpool to beat United next week.

Think I've watched all of their games and apart from Arsenal, they've played pretty well, I'm sure it's been said a million times but they're missing a finisher, and I don't think Borini is going to be the answer for them either.

kiam06 said:
Have you been on the sauce? They should have beaten us and Sunderland yesterday. Somewhere between 6th and 9th for them. And, with a bit of luck in the draws, one of the domestic cups?

kiam06 said:

Stop talking bollocks. Their squad is too thin for top four but they have far more quality than the likes of Norwich, Wigan, Southampton etc...Agger and skirtel are good defenders, Johnson isn't as bad as people make out, gerrard is still a talent although not as good as he was and Allen and sterling look good prospects. Suarez is too greedy but a decent forward. If they had signed someone like bent to score the goals they need then they may have challenged for top 5/6.

I think Sunderland will finish around 10th and Liverpool were better than them.

I think they could finish 6th/7th if they buy a striker on 1st jan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.