Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope they drop points soon because suddenly this lot think they're the best team in England and all of Europe. I'll enjoy twatting them more than anything in a couple weeks, or even beating them. Their fans are absolute cunts of the highest order. Scouse rags. Not the ones on our board, they're quite tame, only talking about some that I've talked to recently.

At the end of the day liverpool deserve to win it (just like us) due to their entertaining football they've played the majority of the season. If chelsea win it then it will be a feather in the hat for boring negative football.

If City can't win it then my vote will go to another football team that plays with flair and understanding.

Petetheblu said:
At the end of the day liverpool deserve to win it (just like us) due to their entertaining football they've played the majority of the season. If chelsea win it then it will be a feather in the hat for boring negative football.

If City can't win it then my vote will go to another football team that plays with flair and understanding.

Could not agree more!

city stew said:
Petetheblu said:

Could not agree more!
Yep, agreed with here!

Was they really singing 'and now you're gonna believe us we're gonna win the league' and 'we shall not be moved'....?
It reminds me of the rags when they won at Blackburn and went 8pts clear....and we all know what happened next...
Don't get me wrong I like watching liverpool, very pleasing on the eye and brendan rodgers is a likeable guy but the phrase counting chickens before they hatch spring to mind..
Plenty of twists and turns yet boys and girls. ...

If Suarez FC win the league it'll be the first time since World Cup 86 where one man has single-handedly carried a side to triumph. Liverpool are absolutely nothing without Suarez, it's also helped that they've played on average 15 games less than City and Chelsea, and that their threadbare squad hasn't really had to deal with that many injuries. If they do go on and win the league we will never hear the end of it, how they "won the league without spending a fortune" which obviously ignores the fortune they have spent during the Premier League era, but when has that stopped their fans......

Matty said:
If Suarez FC win the league it'll be the first time since World Cup 86 where one man has single-handedly carried a side to triumph. Liverpool are absolutely nothing without Suarez, it's also helped that they've played on average 15 games less than City and Chelsea, and that their threadbare squad hasn't really had to deal with that many injuries. If they do go on and win the league we will never hear the end of it, how they "won the league without spending a fortune" which obviously ignores the fortune they have spent during the Premier League era, but when has that stopped their fans......

Absolutely nothing without Suarez, yet without him we won 4 out of 5 games. He's a world class player, look what happens when you take Aguero out of your lot...There's relatively few actual world class strikers, take a world class striker out of any team and they'd struggle.

Take some sugar...reduce the bitterness

Scouse_Jimi said:
Matty said:

Absolutely nothing without Suarez, yet without him we won 4 out of 5 games. He's a world class player, look what happens when you take Aguero out of your lot...There's relatively few actual world class strikers, take a world class striker out of any team and they'd struggle.

Take some sugar...reduce the bitterness

We've not had a fully fit, on form Aguero for 80% of this season & if we win our games in hand we'll be top.

I don't agree with the "Suarez FC" jibe but your reply isn't relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.