Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Smarties said:
I like Liverpool this year, I do. I like the football they're playing, I like a few of their players however I'm afraid I can't stand their fans singing "We're gonna' win the league". I don't care if they say they should be allowed to get a little bit excited, bollocks. At what point during the 2011/2012 season did we chant that song en masse? At periods during the campaign we were a lot closer to that title than Liverpool currently are this year (it's still in our bloody hands ffs). One sniff of the title and their arrogance comes flooding back, and I'm not a fan of that. Only a few weeks ago I said I wanted them to win it if we can't put our hands on it, now I'm not too sure. One thing I know, I can't wait to be in that away end and by God do I hope we play them off the park and piss on their parade.

In fact, I will love it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXpUdBlRZe8[/youtube]

I feel the same way now. My house is divided 50/50 City and the Dippers so it's hard work at the minute

I hate smugness, lining the route, singing about winning the league, I really hope they are embarassed by all this come the end of the season

If they do win it we will never hear the end of it

The more I think about it the more I'm leaning towards wanting Chelsea to win it if we don't.

I'd rather put up with Jose gloating than thousands of scousers and all the scouse pundits.

Also, winning the title will propel Liverpool as a club further than it would Chelsea.

Fair play to Liverpool. They are motoring along and churning out some good results. It takes a great effort to to fight for the title. Although they have benefitted from entering only one competition while the likes of ourselves entered four. Brendan Rodgers has not had to rotate his squad as the players have week long rests after almost every game. With the extra games next season they may well have more injuries to key players, as well as fatigue, and have to go into games resting players. They will have it much tougher next year.

ElanJo said:
The more I think about it the more I'm leaning towards wanting Chelsea to win it if we don't.

I'd rather put up with Jose gloating than thousands of scousers and all the scouse pundits.

Also, winning the title will propel Liverpool as a club further than it would Chelsea.

Same as matey....they are becoming unbearable.

Pigeonho said:
On 3 different threads now i've seen people crying about the so called Liverpool wank-fest. Do people not remember the coverage we were getting when we were doing what Liverpool are currently doing? It was everywhere, and rightly so. I've even seen paranoia rear it's ugly head about the coverage they will get if they win the league. It's as though when one club disappears off the radar, (United), people automatically have to find something else to complain about.

Seriously Pidge, why do you come on BM? Every single thread you are in their slagging off blues for their opinion. I like you as a poster but you've been pretty unbearable recently. I shake my head at half the stuff I read but you take it to another level and it gets a bit boring on every thread.

As posted on TalkSport thread. Liverpool deserve each and every bit of credit they receive. A squad weaker than Spurs and United let they've booked their place in top 4 and in with a very good chance of winning the title.

Rodgers has them playing excellent football, he has instilled belief into the team and he has made good players perform great. He is imo the manager of the season.

If we don't win the title, I personally hope Liverpool win it.

Fuck that, liverpool for the league if we don't get it,us winning the league cup has already made the rags show their arse, they will be suicidal if the mickeys win the league, add to the fact that we'll be in the champions league and they won't and samaritans phonelines will be red hot with plastic rags having a meltdown......
This season has been funny as fuck from day one and that's all down to the rag clowns over the road.....

jay_mcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
On 3 different threads now i've seen people crying about the so called Liverpool wank-fest. Do people not remember the coverage we were getting when we were doing what Liverpool are currently doing? It was everywhere, and rightly so. I've even seen paranoia rear it's ugly head about the coverage they will get if they win the league. It's as though when one club disappears off the radar, (United), people automatically have to find something else to complain about.

Seriously Pidge, why do you come on BM? Every single thread you are in their slagging off blues for their opinion. I like you as a poster but you've been pretty unbearable recently. I shake my head at half the stuff I read but you take it to another level and it gets a bit boring on every thread.
The boring posts are those there to be commented on. If you think mine are boring, that's fair enough and you won't have any complaints from me as that is your opinion. My opinion though is that there are also some unbearable posts from others regarding certain things, and rather than shake my head about it i'll say something instead. Doesn't mean I don't like those posters - it is just the internet after all - but it is boring to see post after post of things like people getting their knickers in a twist about the so called Liverpool wank fest, completely forgetting we had our own wank fest earlier. Are no other clubs allowed a wank fest? That's how it comes across, like all praise should be for us solely. Then of course there is the factual prediction of what will happen if Liverpool win it. It's yawn but me being me I have to say something. Yes that will bore the tits off some, (many most likely!), but so what?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.