Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Matty said:
Pigeonho said:
You can't ban me for that, if that's what you are referring to. Tell me, Matty, how is 'put them in their place' not an arrogant thing to say? It's not just arrogant, it's fucking arrogant. So shove your threats up your arse.
Oh, there not MY threats........ you'll notice I said "where WE won't sit back....", there was very good reason for using that word. One could say that a poster who was jumping from thread to thread, mocking city fans left, right and centre for their attitude and intimating they are somehow superior, as well as comparing their actions to those of the rags was trolling. That's most certainly a bannable offence......
Trolling would be if what was being suggested was a lie. IMO, and others, there is an increasing amount of self entitlement creeping in. There is also an air of arrogance, as highlighted crystal clearly by that Chris fellow earlier when in one short sentence he suggested putting Liverpool in their place for being arrogant. The irony of that sentence was just too funny. So you will see it's not trolling, it's a voicing of my opinion.
Whilst we are on about certain posting styles, I would suggest a mod, an über mod like you, calling someone a 'fucking moron' is piss poor, though that's just my opinion.
Now, is that ok with you?

Not sure if it was my post you were referring to?

by chris85mcfc
Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:55 pm

Forum: Bluemoon forum
Topic: Will we win the Prem?
Replies: 2243
Views: 77880Re: Will we win the Prem?
If anyone honestly thinks that Chelsea will go to Liverpool and lose then they know very little about Mourinho

These are the games he just doesn't lose

He is probably happy right now knowing the pressure is right off them, id put very good money on them turning up to Anfield and shutting them up

If this is what you were referring to then its nothing to do with City, its my opinion that id put money on Chelsea and Mourinho going to Anfield and silencing them, much like they did to us at the Etihad.

If its not my post your referring to then clearly ill just f*ck back off to the happy losers thread :)

aguero93:20 said:
Different post Chris.

Haha good. Didn't sound like something id say myself but i remember posting something about Chelsea shutting them up.

Been a lively day on here today, tbf its been quite quiet recently so i suppose it makes the working day go faster :)

Pretty sure it was someone taking exception for when you said something like hope we put those scousers in their place...arrogant cunts because the poster could not himself see the irony in what he was saying

After we dropped 2 points against Arsenal I think Liverpool are favourites to win the League

Chelsea do have the easiest run in but Liverpool v Chelsea, and City at Anfield, favours Liverpool. If the games were reversed i.e, at Chelsea's ground and at the Etihad respectively Chelsea would be favourites for the league with their easier run-in (and yes Jose Chelsea are still in this title chase).

We still have the away fixture at Everton and a tricky home fixture this weekend v Southampton.

Just one thing that has become annoying is this general Liverpool love in that the media has.

We have played good football ourselves this season but the media seems to think it would be fantastic if Liverpool won the League because its been so long since they did (and of course no other team has ever waited along time to win a trophy), they have scored so many wonderful goals (our goals of course few and far between and scrambled lucky tap ins with no football played whatsoever), and they have such great support, and their support is so loyal and loud (because of course no other team has loyal supporters that are ever capable of producing a rousing atmosphere at all. Ourselves, the likes of Sunderland, Newcastle etc and dare I say even Man Utd of course they never have such support ! )

Oh and of course according to the media, it would be a total failure if City did not win the league !

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=313054.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=313054.0</a>

There's their excuse when/if they fail.

Funny how Dzeko was bought for over 30 million

Edit: 35 million for Fernandinho?

I don't see the problem.

The Media are just jumping on the bandwagon of Liverpool to increase revenue via advertising/website traffic and so on.

The Rags are in decline and their fanbase has probably shied away from buying papers, visiting websites etc so the next best thing? The huge fanbase Liverpool has with the media pandering to this lot to increase their revenue.

I won't be going to Anfield this season, not bothered getting tickets as the past 3 times I've been I haven't even come across a "Scouser" or atleast someone who sounds like they are from the North West and the atmosphere has been shit.
Everyone I met at the matches (apart from Blues) were Tourists from Sweden.

Nice memories as a kid going to Anfield though in the 90's, more Liverpudians and less Tourists then though.

Don't Believe The Hype

City1974 said:
After we dropped 2 points against Arsenal I think Liverpool are favourites to win the League

Chelsea do have the easiest run in but Liverpool v Chelsea, and City at Anfield, favours Liverpool. If the games were reversed i.e, at Chelsea's ground and at the Etihad respectively Chelsea would be favourites for the league with their easier run-in (and yes Jose Chelsea are still in this title chase).

We still have the away fixture at Everton and a tricky home fixture this weekend v Southampton.

Just one thing that has become annoying is this general Liverpool love in that the media has.

We have played good football ourselves this season but the media seems to think it would be fantastic if Liverpool won the League because its been so long since they did (and of course no other team has ever waited along time to win a trophy), they have scored so many wonderful goals (our goals of course few and far between and scrambled lucky tap ins with no football played whatsoever), and they have such great support, and their support is so loyal and loud (because of course no other team has loyal supporters that are ever capable of producing a rousing atmosphere at all. Ourselves, the likes of Sunderland, Newcastle etc and dare I say even Man Utd of course they never have such support ! )

Oh and of course according to the media, it would be a total failure if City did not win the league !
As it stands, City don't need to beat Liverpool at Anfield, but Liverpool need the win. Therefore City are favourites.

Disagree that Chelsea have the easiest run in. They go to Anfield, and they also have the Champions League games. If they beat PSG, the CL semi-finals are either side of their game with Liverpool which is bad news for City, and good news for Liverpool as it would hand that game on a plate to Liverpool

Kun Aguero said:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=313054.0

There's their excuse when/if they fail.

Funny how Dzeko was bought for over 30 million.

Coming from a club that has consistently paid full whack for their teams through the 70's, 80's, 90's and noughts and yet have done very little for the past two decades it's a bit rich. And yes I know they won the CL in that time.

This is why I would rather Chelsea won it than them. At least they are in the same boat as us in many ways and the furore around it wouldn't be half as bad. People would quickly forget a Chelsea title but Liverpool, against all the odds, will be a story for the next ten years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.