Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

GornikDaze said:
sh249 said:
Goo said:
Maybe mate, I don't know. Think he sees himself as a bit of a 'young Mourinho'.

Think that's the crux. The only problem being that he doesn't have either the charisma or presence to pull this kind of thing off.

He has perfect teeth though...... ;)

True.

But I do feel bad for all the other managers in the country who've gone about looking after their teeth in the right way, with modesty, class and humility, now being upstaged by someone who has spent zillions on the biggest, best and shiniest he could find.

Before the weekend I said that if we would win I expected both Chelsea and Liverpool to drop points. Both needed a positive impuls after their latest result. We didn't give it to them. Chelsea were the first to drop points, albeit vs a team still fighting. So we'll see ...

Still think whatever happens tonight we should win our remaining games.

Btw, it crossed my mind that Clattenburg will probably follow the whispers of the FA, saying it wouldn't hurt the PL to have a title-decider on Sunday. There's a lot of money involved if that happens. Clattenburg is no stranger to cheating.

Sigh said:
He's a terribly insecure budgie-faced bully. I'll never forget that training ground hard-man envelope act he used when some of the rat eaters were talking whilst he was talking . Couldn't believe it. Easy to behave like that when you know they other person can't talk back, or strike back. Dead brave.

Talking of those envelopes, which 3 names are in them this year?

twoddlehopper said:
Anyone else watching Rush on ssn now. All the twonk can say is city's money this, they're bought that. Bin dippin arse mites, hope palace put um out of their misery tonight

Watching it now and he has mentioned City and Chelsea money 3 times so far.

He's just stated that Suarez never dives.

The twonk who's doing the interviewing has been on the toilet with the talcum powder he's almost embarrassing.

-07A2297.jpg

I wish they would stop bringing Hilsborough into football, keep it separate and show some respect, things like this make it seem trivial and it's even worse if they don't win the league.

twoddlehopper said:
Anyone else watching Rush on ssn now. All the twonk can say is city's money this, they're bought that. Bin dippin arse mites, hope palace put um out of their misery tonight
The irony being that since the premier league started, the red dippers have spent more money than any club in any league that haven't won their top league.

SuperYaya said:
-07A2297.jpg

I wish they would stop bringing Hilsborough into football, keep it separate and show some respect, things like this make it seem trivial and it's even worse if they don't win the league.

If they say they're going to do it for the 96 this year, what happened to the previous 24 opportunities? They couldn't be arsed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.