Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Sigh said:
He's a terribly insecure budgie-faced bully. I'll never forget that training ground hard-man envelope act he used when some of the rat eaters were talking whilst he was talking . Couldn't believe it. Easy to behave like that when you know they other person can't talk back, or strike back. Dead brave.

Talking of those envelopes, which 3 names are in them this year?

Gerrard must be one of them!

Hope Pulis puts Bodgers in his place tonight, fed up with him running his mouth, I had no ill feeling towards him before but he's like a stuck record now, he would have given the Govan Pisscan a run for his money on the 'bullshit o' meter'

dazdon said:
twoddlehopper said:
Anyone else watching Rush on ssn now. All the twonk can say is city's money this, they're bought that. Bin dippin arse mites, hope palace put um out of their misery tonight

Watching it now and he has mentioned City and Chelsea money 3 times so far.

He's just stated that Suarez never dives.

The twonk who's doing the interviewing has been on the toilet with the talcum powder he's almost embarrassing.

Just seen Rush as well. Money, money, money, blah, blah, blah! And City and Chelsea should be expected to win the title because of the money they've spent.

Well Ian, tell us how much Liverpool used to spend in the late 70's and 80's to stay at the top? EXACTLY!

Also, Moyes had a title winning team handed to him and spent nearly £80mill on two players, and look where United will finish.

Having money and buying the best players doesn't guarantee success and trophies. The Manager and the players still have to win enough matches to win titles and trophies.

No doubt Brenda will be expecting FSG to spend some money next season players. Or will Brenda stick by his mantra and go again with the same squad and players next season?( will he f***!)

It's the new Liverpool way, didn't you know?

Rest in peace is the biggest contradiction ever with this lot!!

pmsl at sky at the mo.
Rush on talking about them..
apparently everyone yes everyone wanted Liverpool to win in 89 when Michael Thomas nicked it from them.
"Ripping teams apart"
"Such a shame for Gerrard"

On a side note..Dippers beat Norwich by all of one goal. Even if they do win tonight,it matters not one jot!!
We win our games it's ours.

How can the pressure possibly on us Brendan? If you loose today, we have to win one of two home games in a row, pressure is all on you my friend, I find it cringeworthy the way this guy goes on

Aldridge on SSN just now on tonight's game:

On Palace "They will defend" but then he says "They will relax and play attacking football , it's their last home game and they will want to send their fans home on a high".

On Liverpool "they will be cautious" but then he says "of course they will play attacking football".

I should have been a football pundit.

Just reading in the Times how Rogers is saying how they can turn the goal difference around. Not only, it seems, are they going to win the last two games, they are going to stuff both Palace and Newcastle! 'Ive seen it before, Chelsea beat Wigan 8-0'. Sounds like he's taking both teams for granted.

Len Rum said:
Aldridge on SSN just now on tonight's game:

On Palace "They will defend" but then he says "They will relax and play attacking football , it's their last home game and they will want to send their fans home on a high".

On Liverpool "they will be cautious" but then he says "of course they will play attacking football".

I should have been a football pundit.
It's hard to disagree with any of that, although I disagree with quite a bit of it. In fact, I agree with quite a lot of what he's said, apart from the bits I don't agree with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.