Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Len Rum said:
Aldridge on SSN just now on tonight's game:

On Palace "They will defend" but then he says "They will relax and play attacking football , it's their last home game and they will want to send their fans home on a high".

On Liverpool "they will be cautious" but then he says "of course they will play attacking football".

I should have been a football pundit.
Surprised he took a break from bullying kids to be on the show.

It's almost 29 years since the 39 were murdered bumped into a wall and fell over.

juventus-heysel-1985_2513745_550x413.jpg

juventus-heysel-1985_4965368_550x413.jpg

Accidents will happen! Whoops!

plaque1.jpg

Sick fucks. They've got the nerve to put their crest on it, and word it as though it were an accident. They didn't lose their lives you mendacious scouse cunts, they were taken...by you.

Fuck off martyrs.

The way Palace are playing at the moment I cant see The Dippers winning by more than 1-0. With their poor defense I can even see a 1 - 1

Prestwich_Blue said:
jimharri said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Only just remembered what I said in this thread a few weeks ago, I hope nobody can remember.
I do sympathise; I said I'd give my wrinkled left bollock to see Liverpool not win the title, so much did their gloating get on my tits.
There will be a trawl of all these solemn pledges and the mods will ensure all are honoured.

Now - Manchester_lalala, do you want to be castrated before or after your streak round Liverpool?

Before as I don't want them scousers chopping my balls off if they manage to catch me. Just planning my route now on google maps. Starting off at Albert Dock, have a ride on the yellow boat things. Then make a dart to the city center, followed by a few laps of anfield. Just need some blue paint.

Manchester_lalala said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
jimharri said:
I do sympathise; I said I'd give my wrinkled left bollock to see Liverpool not win the title, so much did their gloating get on my tits.
There will be a trawl of all these solemn pledges and the mods will ensure all are honoured.

Now - Manchester_lalala, do you want to be castrated before or after your streak round Liverpool?

Before as I don't want them scousers chopping my balls off if they manage to catch me. Just planning my route now on google maps. Starting off at Albert Dock, have a ride on the yellow boat things. Then make a dart to the city center, followed by a few laps of anfield. Just need some blue paint.

If that's your route and plan you're going to need oxygen too.

Just saw this in Lawrenson's column (Oo-err!) in the Mirror;

It'll be criminal if City blow title

Manchester City know that if they blow it from here they will be laughed out of town.
Brendan Rodgers will send his Liverpool team to Crystal Palace tonight and tell them to simply do their jobs.
They will find it tough with Tony Pulis unprepared to see his Eagles side battered in their final home game of the season.
Win, however, and they force Manuel Pellegrini and his City side to see it through against two sides who can now play with the pressure off.
Which menas anything can happen.

Fuck me; they're truly desperate for Liverpool to win it.

For Liverpool, who will have Daniel Sturridge in contention to start, there has been a benefit in not being asked to go straight back into action following the defeat to Chelsea. The players had four days off last week, including "a couple of days to grieve," as Rodgers put it. But he accepted that this title opportunity had to be seized, with City, Chelsea and Manchester United all planning to strengthen for next season.

Jesus fucking Christ, does this twat ever give up?

Bilboblue said:
For Liverpool, who will have Daniel Sturridge in contention to start, there has been a benefit in not being asked to go straight back into action following the defeat to Chelsea. The players had four days off last week, including "a couple of days to grieve," as Rodgers put it. But he accepted that this title opportunity had to be seized, with City, Chelsea and Manchester United all planning to strengthen for next season.

Jesus fucking Christ, does this twat ever give up?

At a club now famous for grieving? You sound surprised!

Given how weak and feeble Rodgers latest comments are
"City need to win all their games which means they will have won five games in a row; they have done that just once this season in the league.
"It will be a wee bit new for them as well. It is certainly not over by a long way."
does it appear to anyone else that he's mentally conceded the title and is just flapping his lips now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.