Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

ColinLee said:
Given how weak and feeble Rodgers latest comments are
"City need to win all their games which means they will have won five games in a row; they have done that just once this season in the league.
"It will be a wee bit new for them as well. It is certainly not over by a long way."
does it appear to anyone else that he's mentally conceded the title and is just flapping his lips now?

He's all over the place. Just tossing out arrows and hoping like hell one of them sticks.

If we're going to lose why is he bothered about beating Newcastle 8-0?

The headlines in the press had already been written for when the dippers won it.
Chelsea booted the door open and gave us a chance.I hope we boot the fucking thing off its hinges and send the Liverpool FC
loving media and their arrogant fans into a frenzy they never recover from.

Loving Liverpool flapping now.......ha, ha. Aston Villa and West-ham players will be thinking of holidays and World cup places now, we have the edge of something to win - can only see one outcome as they're not threatened by relegation as QPR were.

Brendan110_0 said:
Loving Liverpool flapping now.......ha, ha. Aston Villa and West-ham players will be thinking of holidays and World cup places now, we have the edge of something to win - can only see one outcome as they're not threatened by relegation as QPR were.

How I wish I had a shred of your confidence with regards to the upcoming fixtures. I'm absolutely bricking it.

Brendan110_0 said:

Wow.

I take it you've never met typical City?

Now...Is it just me??? Morla the ancient one or Brenda the history boy.
Either way its a fucking never ending story...

2mch84i.jpg
23hximb.jpg

RightTurnClyde said:
Brendan110_0 said:

How I wish I had a shred of your confidence with regards to the upcoming fixtures. I'm absolutely bricking it.
Haha same here,unless we win weds night and are then at least 4.0 up on sunday with a couple of minutes to go then i can relax.....

RightTurnClyde said:
Brendan110_0 said:

As are 90-odd percent of the people on here.

Including me!

jimharri said:
RightTurnClyde said:
Brendan110_0 said:

As are 90-odd percent of the people on here.

Including me!

Conversely there are many on RAWK who are very confident they can do it

"they will have won five games in a row and have only done that once this season, so it will be a wee bit new for them as well"

Correct me if I'm wrong but Liverpool have only had one winning run of 5 games+ this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.