Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Before the chelsea/ Liverpool match I wasn't nervous,now the pendulum has swung in our favour the butterflies are multiplying 10 fold.there is only 1 team who can fuck it up for us and it's ManchesterCity.

Ducado said:
jimharri said:
RightTurnClyde said:
How I wish I had a shred of your confidence with regards to the upcoming fixtures. I'm absolutely bricking it.
As are 90-odd percent of the people on here.

Including me!

Conversely there are many on RAWK who are very confident they can do it

confidence , ignorance , self pity and stupdity is the perfect recipe for a scouser.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
"they will have won five games in a row and have only done that once this season, so it will be a wee bit new for them as well"

Correct me if I'm wrong but Liverpool have only had one winning run of 5 games+ this season.

Take no notice of brenda...he's just clutching at candles..

jimharri said:
RightTurnClyde said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Loving Liverpool flapping now.......ha, ha. Aston Villa and West-ham players will be thinking of holidays and World cup places now, we have the edge of something to win - can only see one outcome as they're not threatened by relegation as QPR were.

How I wish I had a shred of your confidence with regards to the upcoming fixtures. I'm absolutely bricking it.
As are 90-odd percent of the people on here.

Including me!

Me also....too many scars of the past to be confident about anything.

Fuck all bragging from me.

yeah whatever !! said:
Now...Is it just me??? Morla the ancient one or Brenda the history boy.
Either way its a fucking never ending story...

2mch84i.jpg
23hximb.jpg

teeth.jpg

jimharri said:
Just saw this in Lawrenson's column (Oo-err!) in the Mirror;

It'll be criminal if City blow title

Manchester City know that if they blow it from here they will be laughed out of town.
Brendan Rodgers will send his Liverpool team to Crystal Palace tonight and tell them to simply do their jobs.
They will find it tough with Tony Pulis unprepared to see his Eagles side battered in their final home game of the season.
Win, however, and they force Manuel Pellegrini and his City side to see it through against two sides who can now play with the pressure off.
Which menas anything can happen.

Fuck me; they're truly desperate for Liverpool to win it.
Yeah, you can taste the desperation in this article.
It would only be 'criminal' for City to blow the title if it was a foregone conclusion, but it's not is it because Lawro concludes 'anything can happen'. So he's contradicted himself in the space of five short lines. In fact the contradiction is deliberate, the sub text being to have a dig at City, undermine us by discrediting in advance a title win (which we haven't yet achieved) and to give encouragement to his beloved dippers. Even his comment about us playing sides without pressure could equally be applied to Palace but no mention of this. In fact according to Lawro - Palace could be 'battered in their final game of the season' .
Here's an alternative article he could have written:

" If Liverpool lose tonight they could blow their chance to win the Premiership for another generation
After being favourites since their victory over City ,Liverpool must go to Palace tonight and win to have any chance of winning the title.
It won't be easy because Palace are the form team of the moment and are unrecognisable from the side that Tony Pulis took over earlier in the season.
City are now the hot favourites to win their second title and only have to win their remaining two homes games against teams with nothing to play for.
If Liverpool lose it would be a bitter, bitter blow to them as the favourable conditions they have enjoyed this season may never occur again. So it's a big pressure game for Rodgers and his team."

John Barnes said if Liverpool win it that it will be the greatest ever victory in football history because Liverpool signed nobody ever in their history. Wow they have truely picked up the baton dropped by the scum and truely ran with it

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
John Barnes said if Liverpool win it that it will be the greatest ever victory in football history because Liverpool signed nobody ever in their history. Wow they have truely picked up the baton dropped by the scum and truely ran with it

John 'I live off that brazilian friendly wonder goal 30 yrs ago'Barnes should shut the fuck up..

The footballing equivalent of the Andrews sisters.

I love how the media think.

"Anything can happen, City could drop points"

No mention of Liverpool or are their games already jotted down as 2 wins?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.