Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

blueian99 said:
Sky Sport 1 now Football's Greatest: Liverpool, followed by Greatest Managers: Shankly!
Followed by Fantasy Football show with Guest Jan Molby....then Soccer Am best bits with Kop legends Ian Rush and John Aldridge.....then Ringside the gloves are off Froch v Groves football special, with Joe Cole and Jamie Redknapp

Agenda what agenda....haha, it is fucking unbelievable....Sky have gone from Rag TV to Dipper TV overnight

if Rodgers fucks it up he has really fucked it up as like he said ALL the pressure was on us and he was under NO pressure but still fucked it up,
He was able ( due to crashing out of both cups early ) to fully prepare for a whole week with the same players for most of the season, going up v 2 sides who were flying round Europe playing 3 games a week and hit with injuries,
he had to win THREE games 2 at home 1 v a team who were playing in a CL semi final 3 days later and missing their 2 best players this season but under NO pressure couldn't do it and now faces an uphill task to win the league
He has the best CF in the world upfront, the England Captian and 4 players who will probably start Englands 1st world cup game in his side ( only 1 of which HE bought )
He is in the CL next season and has once again made Liverpool the best side on Mersyside but enjoy that Brendan as if you don't win it this year with all the advantages you have had god help you next year

you want to twist things Rodgers ? lets have it matey

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
yeah whatever !! said:
Now...Is it just me??? Morla the ancient one or Brenda the history boy.
Either way its a fucking never ending story...

2mch84i.jpg
23hximb.jpg

teeth.jpg
Teeth need to be whiter.

big blueballs said:
blueian99 said:
Sky Sport 1 now Football's Greatest: Liverpool, followed by Greatest Managers: Shankly!
Followed by Fantasy Football show with Guest Jan Molby....then Soccer Am best bits with Kop legends Ian Rush and John Aldridge.....then Ringside the gloves are off Froch v Groves football special, with Joe Cole and Jamie Redknapp

Agenda what agenda....haha, it is fucking unbelievable....Sky have gone from Rag TV to Dipper TV overnight
Thought you were taking the piss, just checked the tv schedule and wow...I'm gobsmacked, sky sports 1 is LFC TV today

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
big blueballs said:
blueian99 said:

Thought you were taking the piss, just checked the tv schedule and wow...I'm gobsmacked, sky sports 1 is LFC TV today
Don't forget ex pool players on sky sports news all afternoon talking about all the pressure being on us an they're gone win their next two games by cricket scores!

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
big blueballs said:
blueian99 said:

Sky....Are doing everything in their power to influence as many lemmings as possible that Liverpool are the chosen ones....let's just hope that a few of those lemmings aren't the two blokes with a flag each and the one with the whistle...tonight's game will be interesting to see if Clattenburgh and his cronies have been sucked in or are capable of remaining impartial

big blueballs said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
big blueballs said:

Sky....Are doing everything in their power to influence as many lemmings as possible that Liverpool are the chosen ones....let's just hope that a few of those lemmings aren't the two blokes with a flag each and the one with the whistle...tonight's game will be interesting to see if Clattenburgh and his cronies have been sucked in or are capable of remaining impartial
Sky don't have to convince the twat in the middle, he's already bessie mates with Stevie Starfish

big blueballs said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
big blueballs said:

I'm a bit worried. Wasn't impressed with him at Anfield vs Us.
Failure to send Suarez off for diving (twice)
Stonewall pens against Dzeko and Silva not given
Missed Skrtel handball in the last minute
Added on 28 seconds to extra time when a minimum of two minutes should have been added on.

The BBC have history for this kind of shite. I'll never forget this article, it was shocking and then when we went on to win the league I didn't see anything about United doing a much worse bottle job than Newcastle did.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17433293" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17433293</a>

squirtyflower said:
big blueballs said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Sky don't have to convince the twat in the middle, he's already bessie mates with Stevie Starfish

I bet stevie the starfish wished he really did have 7 legs..might not have slipped up...terwat..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.