Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Churchill123 said:
scousers will be hurting tonight - i work with a few and they though villa might do them a real favour tonight..

Hold on blues i don't think this rollercoaster is over just yet..

Although all the screen shots of the league table with liverpool top of the table and posts such as "where are the fucking hatters now" seem to have disappeared from my facebook news feed all of a sudden
They must be mad!

johnny on the spot said:
From another, more infamous board:

I hope you're happy /sp/. You've got what you wanted.

A soulless, passionless, pathetic club winning the league. A team with shit fans. A team with mercenaries. A team without history. This is your champion team.

Fuck you.

Replies:

And still a far, far, far better choice than Liverpool by fucking miles.

Fuck off scouser

I would rather Altrincham spent £800m donated by a paedophile ring and won the league, than Liverpool did

24 years, lar, 24 years.

I rate this cock up along side Newcastle's in 1996. You know what's even sweeter though? The fact that one of your own, your leader fucked it all up.

Fixed ;)

bored at work said:
We're a "soulless club" with "shit" fans - ha ha. Why's that you plastic fuck, because we don't write poems and start crying when our fuckin cousin's hamster dies?

City is a proper club, not a pathetic plastic Asian whoring joke of a club - propped up by ageing glory hunters and grief marketing.

No need to bring up race. Don't forget manchester-city is getting more and more fanbase in asia nowadays.

This season has shown what a horrible bunch of needy murdering scum these cunts really are, They'll be back struggling to just get in the top 4 next season.

Super_Citizen said:
This season has shown what a horrible bunch of needy murdering scum these cunts really are, They'll be back struggling to just get in the top 4 next season.

this

24 yrs just waiting for a chance,
3 nil up in London and the scousers start to dance,
but after 24 yrs they go and fucking draw with Palace!
Palace!
Who the fuck are Palace!
(to the tune of living next door to Alice)

No offence to any Palace fans,but plenty for Grieferpool

bluemoondays said:
No idea on overall accuracy but looks OK to me.

The main complaint seems to be our billionaire owner is richer than their billionaire owners (Arsenal have 2!) and ours is prepared to invest in the club and facilities out of his own cash.

1) Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan – Manchester City – £18.9 Billion
2) Alisher Usmanov – Arsenal – £11.1 Billion
3) Roman Abramovich – Chelsea – £8.5 Billion
4) Katharina Liebherr – Southampton – £3 Billion
5) Joe Lewis – Tottenham – £2.9 Billion
6) Malcolm Glazer – Manchester United – £2.7 Billion
7) Shahid Khan – Fulham -£2.5 Billion
8.tie) Stan Kroenke – Arsenal – £2.4 Billion
8. tie) Ellis Short – Sunderland – £2.4 Billion
10) Mike Ashley – Newcastle United – £1.7 Billion

John Henry - Liverpool - Somewhere between £600m and £1 Billion depending where you look.

And the best part is should a similarly wealthy man take over them tomorrow, RAWK would be falling over themselves so hard in hypocrisy the server would set on fire.

Only a couple of months ago every blue I knew wanted the scouse cunts to win it if not us

Now?

Get fucked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.