Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Just watched the end of their game with Palace again, no way Suarez is crying there. He's smirking when the third Palace goes in, then covers his face the entire way to the tunnel. I'm calling bullshit in that.

Super_Citizen said:
This season has shown what a horrible bunch of needy murdering scum these cunts really are, They'll be back struggling to just get in the top 4 next season.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/LxrkI.jpg[/bigimg]

IanBishopsHaircut said:
TheThirdDeano said:
BnBWj2-CIAEcxh_.png

Just found this doing the rounds on Twitter.

It's not just me, this is the single stupidest f***ing thing they've produced in a while right?

This is so cringe I can barely comprehend it

Imagine one of us doing that hahahahahahahahahaha

Jesus H Christ!!
I can't believe he he missed the most important bit off:

5. Light the biggest candle you can find.

foxy said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Anyway - good news.

Brenda is about to sign a new 4-year deal apparently according to The Telegraph. Plus he'll be given significant funds, hopefully to be spent on the sort of dross he bought last summer. Then hopefully Suarez will go to Madrid and we'll see how good his managerial skills are then.

Doing things the right way then? The man is a clown.

The thing is Mourinho has been mouthing off his entire career, it's his personality and something he will always do. Love it or loathe it he will be talked about for years to come and will be remembered for his quotes and personality. It's cringe worthy to see a Northern Irish man emulate these antics almost over night. I use to like Rodgers when he was just himself. Now he's turning in to a twat.
Mourinho is a WUM.
Rodgers believes every word he is saying.

MSP said:
Doing it the proper way, no £300 million 'sponsorship' deals, no sugar daddies, no mercenary players just after a pay day. I'd take second place and a rebirth of a legacy than buying a league title with a bunch of shithouse egos any day of the week. I actually hate them more than United, at least that bunch built a dynasty. feck the oil money, feck City, come on the Hammers.
Istree istree give us a wave istree give us a wave

From RAWK

I wonder if City fans will create an imaginary rivalry between them and us after this season like the plastics did after we dumped them out of Europe a few times.

Any rivalry between us is purely temporary, once the rags get a decent manager, you can go back to being rivals to Spurs and Everton for a Eurpoa league spot.

Only a fucking Liverpool fan could be so deluded to make such a ridiculous comment.

stony said:
From RAWK

I wonder if City fans will create an imaginary rivalry between them and us after this season like the plastics did after we dumped them out of Europe a few times.

Any rivalry between us is purely temporary, once the rags get a decent manager, you can go back to being rivals to Spurs and Everton for a Eurpoa league spot.

Only a fucking Liverpool fan could be so deluded to make such a ridiculous comment.

My immediate thought was, Heysel.

stony said:
From RAWK

true

and good fucking riddance :-)

corky1970 said:
Blue Haze said:
From RAWK

Is it wrong that I simply will not be able to congratulate City?

Not because I'm bitter. The race doesn't have to be against us, I still could not congratulate them.

I literally have NO respect for their success, purely because they are an Arabs toy.

Interesting that almost every attack on our owner points out his ethnicity.

If this were a multibillionaire Brit or American, would his ethnicity be mentioned so often? Not likely.

They have a billionaire white owner so they are just bitter racist cunts

The USA have the KKK!! They are certainly racist no question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.