Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

If any of my daughters ended up with a scouser, I'd shoot my daughters first.

Not kidding, been on RAWK, they're all convinced we'll lose on Sunday & they'll win it.

"Downing will do this"

"Carroll will do that"

We have one hand on the title & even we're more negative than them.

Ban-jani said:
Not kidding, been on RAWK, they're all convinced we'll lose on Sunday & they'll win it.

"Downing will do this"

"Carroll will do that"

We have one hand on the title & even we're more negative than them.
They were convinced they would beat palace by 6 and that we'd lose or draw against villa. Look how that turned out for them.

chris63 said:
FOR HIRE, DUE TO LATE CANCELLATION, ONE OPEN TOP BUS...

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT----

LIVERPOOL FC.. Anfield Rd, Liverpool, Merseyside L4 0TH

lrg-upload-20090302095700-Open_Top.jpg
Won't be a liverpool bus, it's still go it's wheels.

-nibz- said:
If any of my daughters ended up with a scouser, I'd shoot my daughters first.

Well..I am a manc through and through however have the pleasure of living in Merseyside(If you can it that). Now, albeit just over the border in Haydock,I still have to put up with more scouse drivel than most when it comes to football.
My kids are 5 and 1....I suppose they are scouse in a way but shooting them?? A bit severe ..pmsl.Just teach them there is only one way to go and that is the Mancunian blue way. (Please note one of my 15 month olds first words was City,Yaya)...

I have never really hated Liverpool football club but I do now after the utter media wankfest we have been subject to.

Wretched Vengeance said:
stony said:
From RAWK

I wonder if City fans will create an imaginary rivalry between them and us after this season like the plastics did after we dumped them out of Europe a few times.

Any rivalry between us is purely temporary, once the rags get a decent manager, you can go back to being rivals to Spurs and Everton for a Eurpoa league spot.

Only a fucking Liverpool fan could be so deluded to make such a ridiculous comment.

My immediate thought was, Heysel.

I seem to remember that their fantastic supporters dumped every English club out of Europe for 4 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.