Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouse_Jimi said:
The whole comolli LFC situation was a terrible combination. Thankfully for all we appear to have found a better method for identifying and valuing players that doesn't involve a DOF.

Anyway its pretty safe yo say that you won't find any Liverpool fans not glad to see Kenny back at the club. Brendan is pushing to get back to the boot room days where ex players were consistently used throughout the club as coaches etc. Ticket prices next please American Overlords....
He just can't seem to stay away from the club. A bit sad really. You'd have thought that after ''the second coming'' (which was a bit of an anti-climax, if most Mickeys are honest), he'd have had the good sense to say enough is enough.

ifiwasarichfan said:
If I was a Liverpool fan, I wouldn't want Dalglish consulting on anything.

He is more stuck in the Eighties than Adam and the Ants.

why ??? id love a club legend like colin bell to be involved with us

What's with Suarez and the 3 week old baby FFS.

At first I thought it was his young daughters doll.

Absolutely ludicrous???

Soon he will bring out his wife when shes up the duff again.

Scouse_Jimi said:
Sadly I can't go to the game today...but watching on the streams and yes Luis bringing his kids out was utterly pointless....ridiculous even.

Cheers Jimi , I would expect a 3-0 , 4-0 win for you today with that line up.

Rogers has you playing some good football.

The blip against Southampton was just that I would suggest.

I think you will have your best season for a long while and not having Europe to distract you top four is definitely on for you this season.

mancity1 said:

I think you will have your best season for a long while and not having Europe to distract you top four is definitely on for you this season.

You're more optimistic than I am!

Here's hoping, I'm expecting 3 points here and some nice goal difference. We've started well....and there's our main man sticking it in :D

Scouse_Jimi said:
mancity1 said:

You're more optimistic than I am!

Here's hoping, I'm expecting 3 points here and some nice goal difference. We've started well....and there's our main man sticking it in :D

Well your half way there already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.